New Tune and Numbers! Pics/Vids Inside!

Z7What

Powered By Eaton
Established Member
Sunday morning i arrived at Total Performance Solutions at about 10ish and backed right onto the dyno.

We first tuned MAF to A/F which was WAY OFF and then started WOT pulls. The final tune has a safe 10* timing for some reason it made no more power at 12* so we just knocked it back down to 10* to keep it safe. Since it was at such a safe 10* we didnt bother trying to fool with the knock sensor. After a few pulls and some changes we ended up with 331RWHP/411RWTQ WITH THE 38s!!! The truck drives so unbelievably smoother now, its unreal. It drives and runs better than it did with the stock n/a motor. I couldnt be happier.

Heres some pics and a video

DSC00021.gif

DSC00022.gif

DSC00019.gif

Heres the video
[ame=http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/Z7What/?action=view&current=MOV00028.flv]MOV00028.flv video by Z7What - Photobucket[/ame]

My buddy Nick got tuned as well with his built and whippled HD. He ended up getting the driveablity issued all fix and its running great. Ended up putting down 582RWHP/608RWTQ with 14* timing and a 6# and 3.375 pulley set up.

Heres the pics and a video
DSC00030.gif

DSC00031.gif

Heres a video

[ame=http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/Z7What/?action=view&current=MOV00033.flv]MOV00033.flv video by Z7What - Photobucket[/ame]

Thanks again Wes @ Total Performance Solutions!

Wayne

RMoore92

Established Member
Nice numbers for 38s. Almost looks crazy seeing that truck on a Dyno!

You should turn the knock sensors off in your tune. The lightning motors have them physically there but don't have them on in the tune. Might be able to get more timing out of it.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Wayne there is seriously something wrong with seeing a lifted truck on a dyno LOL
however like i said before, congrats man!!

Z7What