New updates for my GT :]

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
Just got her back from paint and body today. Gave her a quick wash and snapped some fast shots. Not the best quality pics I know, but just wanted to share for now until I can get some professional shots done. And I've got the hood vents, fog bezels, and chin spoiler coming soon so don't worry about the missing pieces. I know its not a real Cobra, but I intend on keeping all GT badging on. Feedback is welcomed :beer:

P1080039.jpg

P1080038.jpg

P1080037.jpg

P1080036.jpg

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
You gonna get the terminator wing? I never liked that wing those years had.

Looks good though

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
You gonna get the terminator wing? I never liked that wing those years had.

Looks good though

Thanks. Yep, that's the next body mod to go on. Hopefully I'll have that on soon to help complete the look

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
You should have kept the 99/00 side scoops!

Def need the mirrors dude, best for looks over any other of those pieces (esp on a colored car) IMO, thats why i have them.

You can also consider moving that spoiler back if you want to re drill holes. It looks good but i just cant do it, i just keep it off.

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
Looks nice! You need a heat exchanger inside your bumper! :D

Looks good, it jus looks so empty up front without a HE

lol yea that will hopefully come later on :beer:

I'm gonna have to find a lower mesh grill for that in the meantime

You should have kept the 99/00 side scoops!

Def need the mirrors dude, best for looks over any other of those pieces (esp on a colored car) IMO, thats why i have them.

You can also consider moving that spoiler back if you want to re drill holes. It looks good but i just cant do it, i just keep it off.

lol ugh I hated those scoops! Didn't complete the car imo. Mirrors would be nice! I'm looking around so we'll see. I'm thinking about taking off the spoiler until I can get the 03/04 spoiler on

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks good. I like the changes. Nice that you're keeping the GT designations rather than making it look like a Terminator. A rear spoiler from the '03-'04 Cobra will look awesome, too.

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
Where did you get your body parts? Im looking for some sideskirts, and possibly mirrors myself

Got the hood and bumper off ebay fairly cheap. I somehow managed to get the sideskirts off a member here with them already painted in my color and for a steal at that! I don't know how I stumbled onto that one but I did and it's looking good. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread