New version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
The top menu has no login option, only a register option. In order to login I have to reply to a thread.

15gdxrp.png

The login input boxes are directly below the Register link

PumpkinMaster

Masterpiecepumpkins
Established Member
Hello, haven't been on this site since Jan., but now I am unable to access any of my user information, PMs, etc. I've tried both I.E. and Firefox broswers and both fail equally, raising a "Database error" page. --Can you help?

(Reminder, don't send me a PM - I can't get to them! - LOL)

Casper03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
Hello, haven't been on this site since Jan., but now I am unable to access any of my user information, PMs, etc. I've tried both I.E. and Firefox broswers and both fail equally, raising a "Database error" page. --Can you help?

(Reminder, don't send me a PM - I can't get to them! - LOL)

Having the same problem.......

Cos

Established Member
The top menu has no login option, only a register option. In order to login I have to reply to a thread.

15gdxrp.png

:??: me too. Super annoying since we have multiple computers and I keep getting logged out. I just want to come in and search but now have to respond to a thread first before I can search.

Deric

Established Member
When i view the full website on my phone, the vertical ads on the right side jump to the left and always cover most of the pictures posted.

delly

Established Member
Cleared my cookies and still getting the vendetta guy popping up. And everything is slow. What's going on?

alloy500

Established Member
White page problems. Page content (weather topics or posts) start at the top but as the page loads, are shuffled down and are squeezed into the middle 25% of the page, forcing you to scroll down and catch up each time a page is loaded. Same problem on Goggle Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Ipad.
Overall, much quicker than before.

low whining

Established Member
I can't post! Every post i post says it has to get okayed by a mod, but its been like a week since ive made posts and nothing. Help me out haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread