New Video and Pics of the Mystic!

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
Well a bassani is not really a x-pipe anyways..They are way too raspy down low..If you had a true x pipe it would sound alot better..Same way with the bbk crosspipe.. Just a oversized h box not a x pipe.

Werd... I had a Bassani X and it sounded like shit down low when accelerating. One of the next things I'm doing is getting a Magnaflow X.

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
Yeah, I'm friends with Jeremy. I also worked with his Brother back when he worked there. I've always followed his mods on his atlantic blue 5.0. I know he put 4.10's and a cam in there, and it sounds like a beast. ;)

If you're ever around, stop on by!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Yea his older brother Shawn is one of my best friends.

The cam took us 2 nights to do. It was a pain in my ass, but it sure made that car sound awesome :rockon: .

Here's my car and bike if you've ever seen it around.
2-4.jpg

Immortal LuD

Established Member
Immortal LuD,

That trunk mat looks nice. Where did you get in from... ?

American Muscle. I've ordered two others from Late Model Restoration for the '95 Cobra, and another for the Mach 1 as well. They run roughly $50, but they really keep stuff like groceries in place. Really sticky! :)

Oman, so far, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I have a sweet spot for '94-'98 Cobras. I know my Mach 1 was a little faster, but I only cruise around from work to home, and arond town. It will probably never see the track, or get ragged. I expect to put very light miles on it, and drive it to last.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
I was too embarrassed to drive around with the X. Couldn't go over 2,000RPM without the car sounding like a pissed off import.

I couldn't stand it. It only sounded good when you really hit on it, and got it up above 4,000RPM, but I don't drive like that all of the time.

I would NEVER, EVER install an X-pipe on my Mustangs. I'm sure with the right catback system, they can sound pretty mean, but no way on this car!

Spacers, I know I know. I don't know if I'm going to stick with these wheels or not. They've grown on me, but I still want some stock '96 wheels. :(

I've never bought, seen, installed, or used spacers in my life. so they're kind of new to me. I might check them out, but I don't mind the look. Keeps crap from flinging all over my car!

Pissed off import? Not sure I understand your logic there. As for the X-pipe, they do sound awful raspy with Flows but I get only compliments so it has persuaded me to keep it lol. And it sounds damn mean at WOT.

Last edited:

homer302

Banned
Awesome ride....now fix whatever is causing that apparently massive oil leak under the front of your car.

:beer:

Forza Aerospace

Established Member
Immortal lud I think i saw your red mach in daytona... I have a house out there about 3 miles from ponce inlet and i'm out there all the time.

Immortal LuD

Established Member
Awesome ride....now fix whatever is causing that apparently massive oil leak under the front of your car.

:beer:

Ha! That would be a from a 150,000 mile 1997 Toyota Camry. Not my Cobra. ;) Thanks!

Yeah, rims I want. I wish I could find something good for a trade, because I really want some stockers, or SOMETHING. The offset on these wheels are weird. But man, they ride good!

Users who are viewing this thread