New video~ Me Vs MKIV BPU Supra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Just browsing....
Established Member
Honk or no honk... with Griffin's mods a BPU Supra will get smoked. A BPU Supra is evenly matched to an 03+ Cobra with exhaust and a K&N. Both make approx. 400 at the wheels.

Last edited:

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by SoFlaNSX
Well other than the fact that it is illegal to post without his written consent, than ya, that would be a great idea.

Hahahahahahahaha. Sorry, but I don't know where you got that idea from...that's just not true.

Last edited:

SoFlaNSX

Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI
Its 3-4 cars. My mistake on the /.

BTW-Dont give me any crap about you not racing your car on the streets..I HAVE SEEN numerous posts of your 'Kill Stories"..Alot of them being on S2KI.COM....you're S/N isnt hard to miss. SO next time just say i dont want to race.period. If you want hook up you're Nitrous system, go ahead not our problem..whatever you think is enough to hang.

Elliott, That was me you beat in the Lightning. Good Run. Yes I do have a Chip/Pulley/Filter/Catback. My best run to date was a 12.9@108. If you want we can run again..I dont care. As far as running Griffin again..we can do it tommorow or the next day..doesnt have to be Friday.

Ahh, big difference. Even then, he should put 3-4 cars within the first 0-60 sprint with 100whp more.

as for S2ki.com, those races are all prior to my ticket in November. Will I race more once my name has been cleared? Maybe...but I will definetly do it only when I feel comfortable. And all of those races are impromptu, short little runs. And most are with cars that are competition. A 550rwhp cobra is not competition for me...its pointless.

Where did I ever say nitrous would be your problem? I was just going to do it to make for a cool video, thats all.

Hahahahahahahaha. Sorry, but I don't know where you got that idea from...that's just untrue.

Is it really? Would you like to make a little wager in addition to the lawsuit he could be facing?? You see that person sitting in the car? If you show him in your video without his consent, that is illegal buddy.

Last edited:

Blade

Just browsing....
Established Member

Is it really? Would you like to make a little wager in addition to the lawsuit he could be facing??
Before this part of the discussion goes any further... are you a real lawyer, or an internet lawyer?

SoFlaNSX

Established Member
Originally posted by Blade
Before this part of the discussion goes any further... are you a real lawyer, or an internet lawyer?

Neither but I know our legal system very well.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Ahh, big difference. Even then, he should put 3-4 cars within the first 0-60 sprint with 100whp more.

as for S2ki.com, those races are all prior to my ticket in November. Will I race more once my name has been cleared? Maybe...but I will definetly do it only when I feel comfortable. And all of those races are impromptu, short little runs. And most are with cars that are competition. A 550rwhp cobra is not competition for me...its pointless.

Where did I ever say nitrous would be your problem? I was just going to do it to make for a cool video, thats all.

Is it really? Would you like to make a little wager in addition to the lawsuit he could be facing??

Like I said you dont want to race thats fine..But dont you think we are just as much at risk as you are..cops have seen us before and told us to **** off. We obviously go to certain spots. Regardless its your car, you race when you want to. I could care less if you race or not.

As far as the Lawsuit..again shut up. Are you some kind of punk snitch brat. I'm going to sue you and the whole SVT community if you dont take my video off:cryying: ? What are the legal threats for, is that how you deal with things...

Last edited:

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Well other than the fact that it is illegal to post without his written consent, than ya, that would be a great idea.

Ok, well, I will put more emphasis on that part in the clip for sure. Thanks for helping me make up my mind.

Its not illegal, good lord where do people get there information from sometimes.

As for lawsuits. I can forward you my business address for any papers your legal POC wants to serve, and I can pass them on to Thomas Amon our attorney, just let me know where and when.

Ridiculous. As a matter of fact, to antagonize the situation ( I HATE legal threats ) I will make certain I post that kill clip in the video in slow motion.

Last edited:

F1Cobra

Established Member
Why are the cobra guys making such a big deal out of this. The supra said he didn't go, then take his word for it, he has no reason to lie since he has offered to race again. There is no doubt that you honked if you say you did, you also have no reason to lie. Both of these matters should not be the issue.

Are you guys out to make this supra look like a tool? What are the motives behind the video? Clearly griffin's car will destroy the supra, regardless. The supra is claiming that you did not disclose your correct mod list to him. Note that he has mentioned he has no problem losing and would rather know what he lost to. So i question once again what your motives are behind the video.

Just an observation. It would make more sense if the backround story to this was something like "supra runs his mouth endlessly about being able to own griffin" but thats apparantly not the case.

Last edited:

NBS4

BANNED!
Neither but I know our legal system very well.

I'd call you a pussy but you'd probably sue me for defamation.

But let me remind you that you have to prove you lost something to claim defamation. And since you have no credibility on this board to begin with.. That would be impossible. :)

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by F1Cobra
Why are the cobra guys making such a big deal out of this. The supra said he didn't go, then take his word for it, he has no reason to lie since he has offered to race again. There is no doubt that you honked if you say you did, you also have no reason to lie. Both of these matters should not be the issue.

Are you guys out to make this supra look like a tool? What are the motives behind the video? Clearly griffin's car will destroy the supra, regardless. The supra is claiming that you did not disclose your correct mod list to him. Note that he has mentioned he has no problem losing and would rather know what he lost to. So i question once again what your motives are behind the video.

Just an observation. It would make more sense if the backround story to this was something like "supra runs his mouth endlessly about being able to own griffin" but thats apparantly not the case.

I don't even know what everyone is still arguing about. Everyone said what they wanted to and now they're just repeating themselves. I hope a mod locks this thread already, it's going nowhere fast.

The only Tool here is the lawsuit guy....I'm not even gonna discuss that any further.

Last edited:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Guys thanks for clearing up the BPU and APU thing up for me. Isnt APU a character in the simpsons? ;)

Supradedupra- you say you have an uncut video of the race from your perspective. So lets see it.

I love the excuses. "I had an exhaust leak, my boost was leaking, my glitter paint was glaring in my eyes and i couldnt see in front of me"

SoFlaNSX

Established Member
Originally posted by Rev
Ok, well, I will put more emphasis on that part in the clip for sure. Thanks for helping me make up my mind.

Its not illegal, good lord where do people get there information from sometimes.

As for lawsuits. I can forward you my business address for any papers your legal POC wants to serve, and I can pass them on to Thomas Amon our attorney, just let me know where and when.

Ridiculous. As a matter of fact, to antagonize the situation ( I HATE legal threats ) I will make certain I post that kill clip in the video in slow motion.

I never said I would sue you...its not even up to me...its up to Elliott. You guys felt it was necessary to make some asshole comment about posting it and immortalizing the supra globally. If you guys are going to be dicks about it, he can be a dick too.

As for NB4S...you just reminded me of one of the best feature of being an NSX owner: our crowd of enthusiasts and owners have an average age above 22 and actually use language that isn't condescending of the female genitals.

Hey, to each his own. If you all feel like misconstruing my words into whatever jumble of crap you wish to portray, then fine. All I said was that there was no beeping or starting signal, so run again. Make of it what you will, whether its "My NSX is the fastest thing in the world" or "I'm going to sue you and your family for every penny until I can't sue you anymore" :rolleyes:

SoFlaNSX

Established Member
Originally posted by TRDNiteLife
I don't even know what everyone is still arguing about. Everyone said what they wanted to and now they're just repeating themselves. I hope a mod locks this thread already, it's going nowhere fast.

The only Tool here is the lawsuit guy....I'm not even gonna discuss that any further.

Dude, all I said is that it is illegal to document and publicly display a video showing his face or property without his consent. The only reason I even brought it up was because of the ass clown that decided to rub this video in his face by "immortalizing the supra globally" when it has already been deemed that there was hardly any race. But hey, you forget to see that part because you're a biased mustang owner like him.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Actually Supradeudpra first said he had to think about racing Griffin again, and then said his car had to go to the Bodyshop..I told him Griffin would give him a car and the move to even things out.

I could care less if they race again, Everybody, including Supradedupra(well actually his lawyer with the NSX doesnt) knows what the outcome will be. But i doubt we will ever see a rematch.

BTW-This reminds of those Boxing prefight conferences
:coolman:

SoFlaNSX

Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI
Actually Supradeudpra first said he had to think about racing Griffin again, and then said his car had to go to the Bodyshop..I told him Griffin would give him a car and the move to even things out.

I could care less if they race again, Everybody, including Supradedupra(well actually his lawyer with the NSX doesnt) knows what the outcome will be. But i doubt we will ever see a rematch.

BTW-This reminds of those Boxing prefight conferences
:coolman:

Oh no, I got a good feeling who will win, but I think the race will be much much better if both cars are actually racing :)

SVT Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Rev
As a matter of fact, to antagonize the situation ( I HATE legal threats ) I will make certain I post that kill clip in the video in slow motion.

:lol: :D :beer:

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Hey Rev,

And when you do post that video in slow motion...make sure you get the MODS RIGHT..or you will get sued twice:lol:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by Rev

WOO HOO!!!!!!.....More power to ya Rev.......Own these mo'fuggas...:coolman: By the way fellas,this thread is gettin ridiculous.By the time I got here,I had already forgotten who had won.Why is it that when a Supra gets beat,global attention has to be given to it?Big deal....Do it again,get it over with and shake hands....:beer: Oh,and post the video for Rev to use:lol: :D ;-) :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread