New video~ Me Vs MKIV BPU Supra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by SoFlaNSX
Dude, all I said is that it is illegal to document and publicly display a video showing his face or property without his consent. The only reason I even brought it up was because of the ass clown that decided to rub this video in his face by "immortalizing the supra globally" when it has already been deemed that there was hardly any race. But hey, you forget to see that part because you're a biased mustang owner like him.

You're ignorant. Please quote me as to where I have been biased...anywhere. And see my username? TRD = Toyota Racing Development. What the hell do you think I owned before my Cobra? And on top of everything, why are you even here? You haven't even contributed anything useful.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Originally posted by SoFlaNSX
Dude, all I said is that it is illegal to document and publicly display a video showing his face or property without his consent. The only reason I even brought it up was because of the ass clown that decided to rub this video in his face by "immortalizing the supra globally" when it has already been deemed that there was hardly any race. But hey, you forget to see that part because you're a biased mustang owner like him.

That is the biggest pile of BS i have ever heard. Quit talking out of your a$$ and go drive your Honda.

Supradedupra

Established Member
man... just do me a favor and dont use the footage...

we will race again... and you can use that footage... but just give me a fair shot...

soflansx isn't my lawyer.. and i have no intention of sueing you...

just do me a favor and dont use the footage... get a real race of us and use that...

chances are he will win... but it will be a closer race... and much more interesting :)

as for my version... i sent it to a friend of mine to host... but he hasn't contacted me since i sent it to him.... hes got it... just waiting for a link :)

i just want a fair video of my car losing

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by Supradedupra
man... just do me a favor and dont use the footage...

we will race again... and you can use that footage... but just give me a fair shot...

soflansx isn't my lawyer.. and i have no intention of sueing you...

just do me a favor and dont use the footage... get a real race of us and use that...

chances are he will win... but it will be a closer race... and much more interesting :)

as for my version... i sent it to a friend of mine to host... but he hasn't contacted me since i sent it to him.... hes got it... just waiting for a link :)

i just want a fair video of my car losing

I agree. Well said also.

02cobraguy

Established Member
oh god, what a f*ckin' baby! Are all supra owners like this when they lose? Face it, no matter if you were on it or not, you would have been OWNED!!!! Go get your blingin' body kit on and race him again... maybe the way the new front bumper cuts into the wind will make up for those 10 cars you lost by.... :lol1:

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Look, I wont use that clip out of respect for you request. But please, dont threaten me ( or that other guy for clarification of who did it ) with legalities or writs of legal action again.

I am cool with anyone, I like to have fun, I read and learn, but once the legal talk comes out, all bets are off.

We're cool. I want no problems either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread