New wax (Dialup WARNING!)

93deznutsblown

Could be faster than u!!!
Established Member
NXT rules...... I've done my 93 Cobra and its amazing......just the fact of how user friendly it is..... Just today put it on my wifes black car and WOW.......I'l not be using another wax for some time.

Ps. Great looking care guys..:coolman:

krillind8z

Established Member
Yeah, it sounds like its some pretty good stuff, just used Zaino before and seen some really good results so stuck with it.

Now on my Fox, used the maguires on it and it made it look pretty good, considering i didn't think there was anyway to save it.

PS yes the factory orange peel really sucks. :( Oh well, still love the car. :)

smithers5505

Established Member
not to knock on you all, Yall have awesome rides, My older brother has one and i would love to take it over mine.... ..... But whats up with all the post, All they talk about is dyno numbers and how good i can get something to reflect off my car by adding a wax..??? Lets talk about Real Things here... Im sure everybody in here knows how to wax a car..... its simple.... but to freak out over how good a reflection can get, it getting old..... Next subject :)

smithers5505

Established Member
I dont want to make enemies, yall are all my friends i suppose, but, Please...... the only time u need to freak out about a wax, is when ure putting the damn thing in a car show or something....

smithers5505

Established Member
I dont want to make enemies, yall are all my friends i suppose, but, Please...... the only time u need to freak out about a wax, is when ure putting the damn thing in a car show or something....:)

krillind8z

Established Member
Originally posted by MuDvAyNe556
I dont want to make enemies, yall are all my friends i suppose, but, Please...... the only time u need to freak out about a wax, is when ure putting the damn thing in a car show or something....:)

Umm well I think everyone feels the way I do about it. Its about taking pride in what you own. Honestly I would rather see nice "SHINE" pictures of cars than more night videos.

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
Originally posted by krillind8z
Umm well I think everyone feels the way I do about it. Its about taking pride in what you own. Honestly I would rather see nice "SHINE" pictures of cars than more night videos.

Exactly.
If you don't like it don't read it!

This is a community for sharing information. How to keep the car clean and looking good is a good piece of information to share!

Last edited:

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
i agree... and i must say both of your sonic blue rides are awesome. i love that color, thats why i hopefully will have a sonic blue cobra within the next month

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
Originally posted by MuDvAyNe556
not to knock on you all, Yall have awesome rides, My older brother has one and i would love to take it over mine.... ..... But whats up with all the post, All they talk about is dyno numbers and how good i can get something to reflect off my car by adding a wax..??? Lets talk about Real Things here... Im sure everybody in here knows how to wax a car..... its simple.... but to freak out over how good a reflection can get, it getting old..... Next subject :)

maybe if you had a nice car or even about how your car looks you would understand. :loser:

as for the rest of us.... we like our cars to look the best they can :rockon:

Mach Daddy

Life Is Mach1derful !!!
Established Member
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Question: Know what's faster than a black Mach 1 ???

Answer: A clean, shiny black Mach 1.

I've used this wax twice over the last three months and use the detailing spray between wax jobs. It does a GREAT job, is EASY to use, and has a really nice SMELL.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread