New Wheels On E-Green :)

dhowd

Established Member
So, where exactly did you buy your wheels and center caps? It seems that most people get them from wheelreplicas.com or americanmuscle.com, but then you end up with the ZR or Flying M center caps.

From what I understand the stock 2 1/2 inch center caps will not fit on the 17" Wheel Replicas, but they will fit on their 18" versions.

I bought a 99 black convertible about 6 months ago and the tires are about ready to be replaced. It has the stock 17x8 silver painted wheels, so I thought about upgrading the wheels, too. Right now am leaning toward getting some 18x9 chrome FR500s, but I would like either the 03/04 black SVT center caps or the cobra center caps that you have on your wheels.

But, there seems to be 2 or 3 replica wheel manufactors, Wheel Replicas; OE Wheels Direct; Replica Alloys (on Discount Tire); and assorted Ebay dealers. I am just trying to sort out who sells a quality wheel and what center caps are included or what center caps will fit if I want something different.

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
These wheels are from american muscle, replicas of the FR500's. Same with the center caps. I have been thinking of going with the SVT style and was bummed that my old SVT ones didn't fit. American Muscle is a good seller.

Users who are viewing this thread