New wheels ordered!

Bigggy

Established Member
Just ordered a set of XXR 968 in Chronium black, 10.5" and 9" with Falken RT-615K 315/30/18 for the back and Falken FK-453 275/35/18 for the front. C'ant wait to have them to put them on the car!

Yes those are cheap wheels, but I always had cheap wheels and never had any problem I better like to put the money on good tires.

I also bought a set of extended lug nuts and will probably have a set of 10mm spacers front and back, will have to measure with the wheel on the car.

:coolman:

968_big.jpg

Last edited:

va boy

Established Member
Be sure and post pics. Those should look great on your car, haven't seen a whole lot of those, which is a good thing.

Bigggy

Established Member
For the sutds, ARP was an option, but they would be too long, so I chose Moroso instead that are shorter. And even if they are shorter I might have to cut them anyway. The only complaint that I've found about the moroso it's that they rust if left to open air, which won't happen with my setup.

As for the wheels, yup never seen that on any car in person and even on the net there is not much pics. I had bought a set of 10th ann Reps, but I really like the 5 spokes desing and also the lips which was non existant on the 10th ann.

Bigggy

Established Member
Well will never know I guess! My seller just sent me a message telling me that his distributor made a mistake in the stocks..there is only one back wheel I will have to wait until june or find something else.

Bigggy

Established Member
Probably will go with varrstoen ES8 which is pretty much an exact copy of Work Equip (the XXR 968 only had the center part in common). The only thing I like less from the ES8 is the stepped lip againts flat lip. Also..only avail in silver.

DSC_0946-600x400.jpg

Last edited:

Bigggy

Established Member
Not the best picture, but you get the idea! Still missing the 15mm spacer in the back!

IMG_20150606_174117_2.jpg

Last edited:

JohnnyMystic

Established Member
Looks good!! Wish they woulda had the xxr 968's in stock... I've been dying to see a mustang with those wheels! Car looks good btw

Users who are viewing this thread