New Wheels Teaser Pic Inside

limited04

Established Member
Well about two months ago I traded a guy off craigslist my stock 2004 40th anniversary Arizona beige wheels with new nittos for a set of 18 inch saleens sight unseen. This turned out to be a mistake but a blessing in disguise. The wheels turned out to have bad curb rashes all over and chrome peeling with 3 different tires. So within the week I put the saleens onto craigslist for trade and found a guy with chrome 17 inch cobras with 235s in front and 275s in back but they were about in the same shape as the saleens. So after 2 or 3 weeks of posting the cobras on craigslist for trade a guy contacted me with a set of NIB 17x9 17x10.5 bullitts with 245 nittos in front and 315 nitto extreme drag tires in the rear. He told me he had bought them and didn’t like the anthracite look on his black GT and he wanted chrome. So…after waiting 5 years for a set of 10.5 DD rears I finally got some…for free. I plan to paint them before mustang week Arizona Beige to match the 40th anniversary stripes. (I have sense taken off the 1inch spacer in the picture) more pics to come today or tomorrow. Thanks

NewImage.jpg

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Never have been a fan of Bullitts on Cobras. To each his own though. As long as you like it, that's all that matters. Enjoy.

limited04

Established Member
"Never have been a fan of Bullitts on Cobras" I always take my car looking like a cobra as a complement but it is actually a 03 Gt with a 2004 40th anniversay special edition V6 hood trunk and side mirrors with a 99 cobra front end.

The spacers are out and the tires sit just perfect inside the finders.

Looking to drop it more since the C springs didn't do jack the same as they did on my Vert.

Auto

Established Member
I has no idear why people are calling it a cobra lol ..

It doesn't look bad man. I think it looks clean. :beer:

limited04

Established Member
Thanks, I like to keep my car as OEM as possible. Whether or not all the parts are off other mustangs and reconfigured...i just like subtle mods that are not to flashy or ricey. Thanks for the feedback-Steve

limited04

Established Member
Just got her washed on my lunch break and stoped by the fire dept. parking lot next to my office for a few pictures.

NewImage3.jpg

NewImage1.jpg

NewImage2.jpg

Last edited:

limited04

Established Member
Thanks guys. I remember keeping track of your build back on 3.8mustang.com years and years ago Sublime. Sick set up for sure

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would not do anything to those wheels. They look perfect just the way they are. I think they go really well with your GT. Good looking car! :)

Users who are viewing this thread