New wheels/tires on my wife's GT

1SLO85

SILVER BUCKET RACING
Established Member
We sold the Mrs' polished 18's with tires and finally got her 20's mounted today (after buying them over 6 months ago, LOL). They are 20x8.5 fronts and 20x10 rears with Kumho tires.

She loves them and it really changed the look of the car. She is gonna roll on these for awhile and then we will get a little wider rear tires (probably 285 or 295's). The ones we have on there now are 255/35/20's.

I also just picked up her Shelby GT500 front chin spoiler that I will be installing this coming weekend. Finally, I know the car needs to be lowered. That is in the works as well with Shelby GT springs (should lower it 1-1.5").

Anyhoo, enjoy...

IMG_0047-1.gif

IMG_0048-1.gif

IMG_0049-1.gif

IMG_0051-1.gif

1SLO85

SILVER BUCKET RACING
Established Member
My wife is now getting busy finishing up her exterior mods. She did a ProCharger D1SC with upgraded intercooler, Stainless Works LT's, matching Stainless Works catted x-pipe, stainless JBA axleback and Autometer Nexus gauges to monitor everything.

I think she's done an amazing job on her car.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Car looks good and what you listed already done. Sounds like it's going to put some good times down at the track.

1SLO85

SILVER BUCKET RACING
Established Member
Car looks good and what you listed already done. Sounds like it's going to put some good times down at the track.

I seriously doubt it will ever make a pass on the track. She's nervous that she would red light and everyone would laugh at her. The 2000 supercharged GT she had a few years ago made 1 track pass and I drove it.

I would like to catch a vette on the highway to see how it would do. However, considering the VERY limited times I get to drive it...I don't see it happening.LOL

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
I seriously doubt it will ever make a pass on the track. She's nervous that she would red light and everyone would laugh at her. The 2000 supercharged GT she had a few years ago made 1 track pass and I drove it.

I would like to catch a vette on the highway to see how it would do. However, considering the VERY limited times I get to drive it...I don't see it happening.LOL
tell margo I'll run it for her :uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread