new wheels, zaino, cleaned engine, mineral gray 03 pics

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
well...i went with the saleen wheels because i really liked the way they look. i am very pleased with them...they look more aggressive to me. i had a car show on saturday so i got to put 3 coats of zaino on it and polish the intake and other engine parts.

i know nothing about taking pictures and basically suck at it but you get the idea. the camera is a sony DSC-W120. i should have used a tripod, but i didn't. my buddy is going to take some better shots of it later on in a couple of weeks. he has some super ninja camera with a super stealth bad a$$ lens

car003ch7.jpg

car004uv0.jpg

car006wy9.jpg

car007tq2.jpg

car009st3.jpg

car011fw1.jpg

car013ia8.jpg

car014zg0.jpg

car015mg4.jpg

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
damn nice...if I saw those two turbos coming up from behind me I would scream like a school girl. Looks like some sort of evil laser mechanism for removing asshats in the fast lane.

Nice nice nice!

PS I want your valve covers. Are those chromed or the FRPP powdercoated?

Last edited:

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
damn nice...if I saw those two turbos coming up from behind me I would scream like a school girl. Looks like some sort of evil laser mechanism for removing asshats in the fast lane.

Nice nice nice!

PS I want your valve covers. Are those chromed or the FRPP powdercoated?

thanks...my dad went to Murray St. small world. anyway, if i'm not mistaken the valve covers are ford racing chrome ones. it's amost like a black chrome look, but not as dark. they were on the car when i bought it.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
that's seths old car right? god I saw that thing on the dyno a week before he sold that thing, actually detailed it too a couple weeks before he sold it!! let me know if/when you sell it, seriously, I wanted to buy it at the time, lol.

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
thanks for the compliments...i can't wait to get good pictures of it w/ a good camera and someone that knows what they are doing.

that's seths old car right? god I saw that thing on the dyno a week before he sold that thing, actually detailed it too a couple weeks before he sold it!! let me know if/when you sell it, seriously, I wanted to buy it at the time, lol.

yes. it's seth's car. i bought it the day after he listed it for sale. it's my 3rd 03 cobra...2nd mineral gray one.

Users who are viewing this thread