New wheels!

ruffryder5pnt0

I smell a Kenne Belle
Established Member
Hey guys been wanting new wheels for a while and finally decided on these chrome roush wheels. 18x9 in front 18x10 in back. I know not the best pics(it was taken with my iphone) but u get a pretty good idea of how the look lemme know what you think.

a15vtk.jpg

2nldapg.jpg

28jk1a9.jpg

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I love those wheels. Where did you find them? IIRC they aren't produced anymore. Your car looks great with those. Real nice stance.

ruffryder5pnt0

I smell a Kenne Belle
Established Member
Thanks alot guys! I got them off a member here AZ erick(thanks, he is a great guy to deal with. stage3performance has liek 12 sets left i think for 1299 or something shipped. i had to put a inch and a 1/4 spacer on the rears cuz the 305 nittos rubbed my exhaust. prob gonna shave a 1/4 inch off them cuz they bulge just a little. by the way 1badsvt i love your wheels and ur car looks very good, what kind of ccws are they?

mystic venom

Established Member
Picked mine up from stage 3 motorsports a couple of years ago for like $1100, great guys to deal with if ur looking for anything roush related.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Very nice!

I always really wanted a set of those. Just could never stomach paying the price tag for them back when I bought a set of wheels...

ruffryder5pnt0

I smell a Kenne Belle
Established Member
yea wheels are a pretty big investment but the way i look at it is u always see them every time you look at the car and i wanted to have something that really isnt out there.

ruffryder5pnt0

I smell a Kenne Belle
Established Member
no the lip is the same on front and back but the backs are 10 inches wide as opposed to 9 in the front

Users who are viewing this thread