New World Order Take over. It's happening now.

byeofcr

Established Member
Its from infowars.. i dont need to prove anything beyond that

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
idjut.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
1. The part of the military that can accomplish this will never go along with it (at this time).

2. We do exercises you could never imagine over US territory and cities. If I described them to you out of context you could easily draw a takeover conclusion out of them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good grief! I don't know how he sleeps at night. :dw: :nonono:

starnsey

Established Member
Can someone TL;DW the video? At work and don't want infowars in my history...Sounds like a fun thing to laugh at though. Assuming military training over U.S. cities or some shit?

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I hope a big emp hits everyone that watches msnbc and infowars and sterilizes them

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I definitely smell the Rothschild people...

A fellow engineer in my office lives a breathes Alex Jones. Literally not a day goes by that he doesn't come into my office and tell me about one thing or another. I screw with him as much as I can.

2000gt4.6

Established Member
Try to understand that there is no reason for a new world order or a takeover.

Why would the people who are already in power and already stupid rich want to screw up the system. They already do what they want, when they want, how they want.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Eh, just try to remember nothing any of us can do about it, and not like you see OP taking up a rebellion to stop it either. Linking sites doesnt do much.

Although IIRC last time we had a wargame that was multiple states (and I could be wrong here, im sure weve had more since then) was the morning of 9/11 as setup by Rumsfield.

I live in san diego, and its a prime target and close to the border, so if you dont hear from me, in my best Bobs' Burgers/Archer voice "I hate you all".

atxjustice6r

Established Member
I challenge anyone to watch this whole vid and prove the info to be wrong. It really is happening. http://www.infowars.com/entire-federal-martial-law-plan-exposed/

Good god I can't stand you or people like you. I have (ex)friends just like this and they talk down to you in the same fashion that liberals do..."How can you not see whats going on here. If only you were as informed as I am." GTFO clown! O, and the proof you asking for, it's right there between the www. and the .com in your link...
Try to understand that there is no reason for a new world order or a takeover.

Why would the people who are already in power and already stupid rich want to screw up the system. They already do what they want, when they want, how they want.

THIS!!

Users who are viewing this thread