New X-pipe and Tune Installed on my 2011 GT

cobra1718

Established Member
Robbie, long time no hear from! I'm the guy that was next in line to buy your CO Cobra coupe when you sold it.

What color 2011 did you get and what options? I think you will really like it! I like mine more and more each time I drive it!! :D

LOL
I thought that was you. I dont pick up the car tomorrow. It is black with charcoal interior, I reallly dont know the package. I guess it is the premium package. I opted for the 19" wheels. Dont have the brembos but that is in the future. I bought a challenger kept it a month and got killed on trade in. What a damn mistake that was. I still think I will like the 5.0 it is stout.

Last edited:

cobra1718

Established Member
Robbie, long time no hear from! I'm the guy that was next in line to buy your CO Cobra coupe when you sold it.

What color 2011 did you get and what options? I think you will really like it! I like mine more and more each time I drive it!! :D

LOL

sorry for the thread hijack here is the car minus the wheels

mustang.gif

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Sounds nice Robbie, be sure and post some pics when you get it home. I think you will really like the car!!

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0JkpKgAoMw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Lethal Performance 2011 5.0L GT Offroad X-Pipe[/nomedia]

1Quick4.6

Established Member

I ordered the Flowmaster 'Hushpower' axleback this morning. I'm going to do the resonator delete like you did also. I hope it will sound good with my O/R X-pipe!

Nice choice greg i knew the stockers wouldnt last long.lol I can't wait to here it

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member

I ordered the Flowmaster 'Hushpower' axleback this morning. I'm going to do the resonator delete like you did also. I hope it will sound good with my O/R X-pipe!

i like it alot. awesome sound, but would love to hear my combo with an x pipe

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member

That is exactly how my car sounds now with the stock catback.

Nice choice greg i knew the stockers wouldnt last long.lol I can't wait to here it

I hope so! I want a good tone, but not too loud.

i like it alot. awesome sound, but would love to hear my combo with an x pipe

I hope they will come in this week and I can get them installed along with the resonator delete.

I will try and get a video so you guys can hear what it sounds like.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I took your OP to mean that they had a sound clip of YOUR car. Is that not your car in the vid or did I just misunderstand?

No it isn't my car in the video. Lethal has a Grabber Blue 2011 GT with their O/R X-pipe and stock catback in that video (they have since added a Magnaflow catback to that car). I just figured why go out and make a video when they already have one posted with the same setup, that sounds just like mine.

Sorry for the confusion!

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
i just orderd a set!!!

Cool, I think they will look very good on your Ingot Silver car!! :rockon:
Be sure and post pics when you get them on.

link to sound clip?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQz3qYYRkKk&feature=grec_index"]YouTube- Lethal Performance 2011 5.0L GT Offroad X-Pipe[/nomedia]

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for all of your support Greg. Glad you're satisfied with the X-pipe and tune. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Jared

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Thanks for all of your support Greg. Glad you're satisfied with the X-pipe and tune. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Jared

No problem Jared!!

Thanks for an inexpensive mod that is well made and makes very good power!! Thanks also for the great customer service!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread