Newb, currently in Iraq

10thsvtcobra

Established Member
Whats up everone, New to the site, and thought I would say hello. This is an awsome site. I usually hang out at the Modularpowerhouse site. I am currently in Iraq, I haven't driven the stangs in over 3 months now and it's killing me. Take care all, and I'll see around the site!! :)

MightyMo

Established Member
Mach 1 and Cobra, both supercharged ..

I bet you miss your babies!

Will be in Afghani-land soon.. 5th trip to sand castle land..

hope all goes well.. keep a good routine and the time will pass quickly..

Scotty

10thsvtcobra

Established Member
Mustangscotty said:
Mach 1 and Cobra, both supercharged ..

I bet you miss your babies!

Will be in Afghani-land soon.. 5th trip to sand castle land..

hope all goes well.. keep a good routine and the time will pass quickly..

Scotty

Yeah I miss them, but hey it keeps the miles down I guess and with gas prices the whey they are, I'm saving money to. This is my second tour in Iraq I was here for OIF I and now here for OIF III. Becarefull in Afganistan :thumbsup:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Back in Fallujah after a road trip to Al Asad....working on month #10 of my year's tour....the year is up 19 June, and I will be moving back to Baghdad then.

Missing the truck, the dog, and American women NOT wearing a uniform.....and the smell of cedar and honeysuckle on a warm Virginia evening.

Keep your head down and your eyes wide open ....

NXSVTCOBRA

10thsvtcobra said:
Whats up everone, New to the site, and thought I would say hello. This is an awsome site. I usually hang out at the Modularpowerhouse site. I am currently in Iraq, I haven't driven the stangs in over 3 months now and it's killing me. Take care all, and I'll see around the site!! :)
:-D now i dont have to go to another site to pm ya :bash: j/k

10thsvtcobra

Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
:-D now i dont have to go to another site to pm ya :bash: j/k

whats going on Brother, I should have figured you'd be on here. so when are you going to re-up and rejoin us over here :kaboom: Thanks everyone for the kind welcome to the site!

NXSVTCOBRA

10thsvtcobra said:
whats going on Brother, I should have figured you'd be on here. so when are you going to re-up and rejoin us over here :kaboom: Thanks everyone for the kind welcome to the site!
dont rub it in, i belong over there with u guys, every now-n-then people make stupid mistakes :bored:

LSwonZ28

Established Member
I'll be seeing you soon! Was over there for OIF one in march of 03 to march of 04, we're packing up for a second round of desert excitement. Be careful and take care of them hodgie bastards for us!

SPC. Hixson
800th MP battalion
B company

10thsvtcobra

Established Member
appreciate it fella's. Man there are some bad A$$ cars on the site. We are kicken the crap out of Hodge so we can stop sending soldiers over here :thumbsup:

BCisme

Established Member
you mean Haji? i call all the insurgents tali-ban. i never can get enough of the stories i get about how dumb the majority of these guys are.

Users who are viewing this thread