Newb from N. TX

iflyagfour

Established Member
Hey guys. I kinda jumped the gun and introduced myself to the Terminator crowd so now Ill catch everyone else up. Its a bad ass site here btw. I am from Frisco TX close to DFW. Not new to mustangs but this is my first snake. I just picked up a 04 Mystic with 33k and almost completely stock. Only mod is a spec clutch and cat back flows. My other ride is my 07 Roush Stage 3 with a few mods that put down 476 rwhp. Hope to get educated a little more on the SVT side of things from this group.:beer:

IMG_1797.jpg

biglove.jpg

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Welcome. :beer:

Try to come out to the GTG's. There is usually one on Friday nights @ Coit and 190 behind the McDonalds in Plano around 9-9:30 or so. Weather permitting of course.

Come out and introduce yourself. I will be in my TR 04 w/ True Forged Chicane wheels.

iflyagfour

Established Member
Thanks guys, appreciate the welcome...

Welcome. :beer:

Try to come out to the GTG's. There is usually one on Friday nights @ Coit and 190 behind the McDonalds in Plano around 9-9:30 or so. Weather permitting of course.

Come out and introduce yourself. I will be in my TR 04 w/ True Forged Chicane wheels.

I have been out there a couple times with the Roush, I just pick the cold nights to go on. Some pretty bad ass rides there. I am in Venezuela for the next week then to Jamaica until Dec 11. I will try to make it on the 12th weather permitting of course...

BTW, we are having a Roush/Cobra toy run on the 13th of Dec. Anyone interested, let me know. We will be doing some adult celebrating afterwards at a fine beverage and dining establishment afterwards lol..

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Great looking cars and good to see another Mystichrome owner in the DFW area.

Users who are viewing this thread