Newb Needs Some Help/Pic of Carseat

Back N Black

Killin' It
Established Member
Howdy all,

If anyone has a picture of one or possibly 2 child seats in the rear of a Termi I would be very grateful if you could post them up. I need some help convincing the lady friend of this purchase idea I have.

Thanks again,

Joe

xtremeskime21

Established Member
I do not have pictures, but I have done it. I had a rear facing baby seat and a toddler seat in the car with my wife and I. We all fit, the baby seat made it tight. Now that we have two toddler seats, facing forward, it is a piece of cake.

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
Not the most comfy of situations. If we travel as a whole family (4 of us) we take my wife's Freestyle. But my girls fit a little crowded in the back seat if needed. I also feel the need to point out that my girls prefer my car to the Freestyle if they are given an option to choose between them.

Pic as requested:
58118_1642945275805_1302032879_31778193_5483302_n.jpg

fast ford brian

Established Member
I daily drive mine with my 1 yr old and 3 yr old in car seats in the back. The looks I get when I pick up my oldest at school are awesome . The vette guys are always jealous of the backseat . My best friend daily drives his as well with his 2 kids in seats in the back to and uses it as there family car .

hotcobra03

Established Member
Thanks again everyone. This is still proving to be an uphill battle. Women.:shrug:

my son is expecting...he is looking at a 2008 caliber...yes its got more room and 4cyl...lol...116k rides like crap and
it gets 20mpg....

i get 20mpg in my cobra...its a dd...with over 300k..

our biggest problem is shopping nothing big fits...than driving with 2 kids for fun is 1 thing...cant fit 2 strollers in trunk unless they are tiny..

so i can see your wifes side,,if thats her complaint

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
Would this be the family car or just a fun car that carries the kids at times?

If it is the main and only family car - then I agree with your lady friend - it is probably not the best of ideas to buy a Terminator. We have all 4 ridden in the Cobra at times - and it is a very tight fit.

The only reason I never sold my car is because my wife has always had a bigger one parked next to my Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread