Newb......sorta!

sonicblue04gt

Established Member
Hello there SVTP! My name is Ron. My profile says I have been a member for awhile but never posted, until recently that is.

I am the proud new owner of a 2004 Oxford White Cobra. This is my 3rd Stang. I have had an 89 GT, a Sonic Blue 2004 GT (hence the screen name), and now the white Cobra.

The Cobra mods:

Bassani h-pipe with slip on cats
Borla Stinger catback
McLeod clutch with new tob and associated goodies (stock 10 spline)
MGW oragne handle shifter with white Cobra ball
17x10.5 chrome Cobra wheels out back
52k miles

I just bought the car a few days ago from a member here. Car has never been pullied/ported or tuned and even has the stock air intake with the silencer removed.

I'll post up some pics here in few days as I just got her to her new home and cleaned her up from the drive from AZ to CO.

I have few local friends on here and directed me here (again) when I began my search for a clean 03-04 Cobra.

I haven't really gotten a firm plan as far as the direction I want to go with her yet but I do have a few things I want to do. Lowering springs, replace the stock air intake, replace the front bumper (previous owner bumped into a trailer hitch and put a nice hole in it).

Any help/suggestions/tips would are very welcome!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! Congratulations on buying your '04 OW Cobra. Without a doubt you're enjoying it. :) If you haven't already done so, browse through my Terminator FAQs.

sonicblue04gt

Established Member
CobraBob,

I actually browsed through your FAQ section last night. And I will be ordering a set of your gaskets from here before too long!

Thanks everyone! It's good being behind the wheel of a Mustang again!

Users who are viewing this thread