Newb with a GTO

ExTurbo

Established Member
Didnt really know where to post this so i figured this was as good a place as any. Ive always been a big fan of the terminators/lightnings and just wanted to come introduce myself. I drive a 6 speed 2006 brazen orange metallic GTO (LS2), with some minor bolt ons for now. off the top of my head its got Long tubes, spintech Side Exit exhaust, short throw shifter, intake, drag bags, and i have a set of drag rims/slicks going on for the track...had it at the track a couple of times when it was stock i managed a 12.95 @ 108 (best trap of 109), i should be goin back lookin for mid-low 12's with tire. Some of you may have herd of Controlled Insanity which is my car club (south/central jersey based) we have cobras/lightnings out to our meets all the time. anyways ive always herd good things about the people on this forum and wanted to get over here finally say whats up.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
GA Terminator said:
did you try the GTO forum??

There's always one Jackass in the bunch. Forget about the above statement, Welcome to SVTP.....Nice looking car. How about it GA Jackass, never heard your tell L.L. to go looking for a GTO Forum.......

ExTurbo

Established Member
GA Terminator said:
did you try the GTO forum??

you know its funny there are plenty of cobra owners/members of this site over on ls1gto.com, im just here seein how the other side lives. didnt come here to start trouble :shrug:

thanks for the welcome guys

Pewter99TransAm

Yea...why has there always got to be one smart ass on a board when a guy is just tyrin to introduce himself to a new board..When I was a ls1 guy I posted on this board just as much as ls1tech, because I love cobras, lightnings trans ams, etc. Welcome to the board man, alot good guys that know theyre stuff on here.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
ExTurbo said:
you know its funny there are plenty of cobra owners/members of this site over on ls1gto.com, im just here seein how the other side lives. didnt come here to start trouble :shrug:

We livin large kid :beer: haha Welcome!

Hurry up and mod it, my buddy might be picking one up this weekend so I need to know what they do once they get some new gear :pepper:

ExTurbo

Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
We livin large kid :beer: haha Welcome!

Hurry up and mod it, my buddy might be picking one up this weekend so I need to know what they do once they get some new gear :pepper:

ah its modded just not heavily modded. i should be doing a cam before the end of summer (hopefully). with some tire im hopin for 12.3-12.5 something in that area. once the cam goes in it should be good for mid-high 11's :coolman:

GA Terminator

Established Member
03snake said:
There's always one Jackass in the bunch. Forget about the above statement, Welcome to SVTP.....Nice looking car. How about it GA Jackass, never heard your tell L.L. to go looking for a GTO Forum.......

Have you got some anger management problems pal?? Or, do I need your permission to post on this site? This guy looked like he was new to everything, and I was just suggesting the GTO forum. Get over yourself

jshen

Established Member
Hello

ExTurbo said:

We're all "car guys" and that's all that counts...Welcome

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
ExTurbo said:

WELCOME ABOARD!:beer:

Don't sweat the morons.:bash:

This was my 06 GTO.:burnout:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4046359&postcount=1

Maggie Supercharger, full exhaust, tinted windows and yeeeee hawwwww!

ExTurbo

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
WELCOME ABOARD!:beer:

Don't sweat the morons.:bash:

This was my 06 GTO.:burnout:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4046359&postcount=1

Maggie Supercharger, full exhaust, tinted windows and yeeeee hawwwww!

nice choice on color! what made you get rid of it if you dont mine me askin?

GA Terminator: im not new to forums, been in the car scene for about 3 years since i got my srt-4...got tired of drivin a FWD car and my buddy had a GTO that i loved so i got one when i had the means. i frequenst LS1GTO, LS1tech, and my local car club forum, just never actually come here and registered until today

Users who are viewing this thread