sam0228c.jpg

sam0229j.jpg

sam0231q.jpg

sam0232a.jpg

sam0233l.jpg

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
That's awesome.

Finally someone in Europe who doesn't drive a compact box looking thing!

I've been to France a couple times. The people aren't assholes like most make them out to be. I must admit I like the Normandy Coast more than Paris though. Caen is an absolutely beautiful city. The only thing I found was that French people generally will not speak English to you out of pride for French. I'm bilingual in Italian so I can figure out a lot of the words though.

JasonSnake

Established Member
Welcome to the forum!!

Is it true that in France, women can drive topless in public? Because there's a photo floating around the internet of a hot French girl with NOTHING on in a convertible BMW.

jpc42

Established Member
Welcome to the forum!!

Is it true that in France, women can drive topless in public? Because there's a photo floating around the internet of a hot French girl with NOTHING on in a convertible BMW.
:D
of course not!!! it no true!!
but Girls on the beach can be (and there is lot of girls) topless!! not in the USA as i can seen in south california and west and est florida beachs!!

That's awesome.

I've been to France a couple times. The people aren't assholes like most make them out to be.
lol, you didn't meet the same people as i do at work...lot assholes here!!! i'm radiologist in a hospital in the emergency, and 30% are, same in the street, shame on me when i meet a bus of french tourist in the USA...really!! a bad mentality!! frenchs are always moaners and i worry that!!

I must admit I like the Normandy Coast more than Paris though. Caen is an absolutely beautiful city.
i agree...but when you travel in the center , alps, or south, it's lost of beautiful place...Paris is not my favorite town

The only thing I found was that French people generally will not speak English to you out of pride for French. I'm bilingual in Italian so I can figure out a lot of the words though.[/QUOTE]it's true...in France we are late for practice other language...if you meet people under 30 years old, lot of them speak english, only half of the forty's like me, and less if frenchs are older.
now english is learn earlier at school when kids are younger
but you know, i've the same problem when i travel in the USA, it's difficult to find someone who speak french...it's normal for me when you travel in a country to try to speak their language (as i try to do) . And i recognize the amercian hospitality in general 95%, except sometimes...
that one of the reason i prefer the way of life of amercicans...but in France we also have very good things (may be too much!!! lot of holidays, few times work per week for lot of people), in the heathcare, if you does not work, without any insurance you are take in charge...in each country, there is good and bad things...

of course...but i must recognize, the road and street in town are smaller than in the USA, and when you see the gallon around 8$, you understand the success of compact cars here...my wife have a opel corsa, and for the family we have a toyota avensis

sorry, let's go speak about cars (not only shelby and mustang)

Last edited:

jpc42

Established Member
this morning, santa cruz past delevery at home...i'm like a child at chrismas day...

sam0243nq.jpg

sam0244d.jpg

sam0245e.jpg

jpc42

Established Member
i really worry, like a child with a broken toy, or a toy who does not work...

i receive my shift knob 07-13 Shelby GT500 Shift Knob, Blue w/ White Stripes [S7M-7213-C-B/W] - $68.99 : Shelby Performance Parts Discounted by Champion Mustang, Shelby Parts, Shelby GT500 Parts, Shelby Super Snake, Shelby Apparel, Shelby GT500 Shirts, Shelby GT500 Hats, Sh but the adaptator are missing

Each shift knob comes with three different adapters to allow fitment on these shift lever thread patterns, 10mm x 1.25" (2010+), 12mm x 1.25" (2007-2009), 12mm x 1.75" (Shelby Shifter). so impossible to fit...

i don't know what to do, and worry to wait 2 month again, and pay again the shipping...

do you think i shoud contact them? the adaptator wil probably cost less than the shipping but there are not sale separatly, did not find them on the website

Last edited:

jpc42

Established Member
hi everybody, back to give you some news

i worry i'm still waiting a reply from championmustang during all the WEEK, so it's not really serious .
must buy the adpaters somewhere else!! and i think i can forget the dash plaque i've pay and never receive too...

i don't know if people here had any problems ordering with them...

Last edited:

jpc42

Established Member
i've start the fitting of my goodies this week, few minutes per day...not enought time to do all in the same time

sam0246b.jpg

before:
sam0247y.jpg

after:
sam0248a.jpg

before:
sam0253t.jpg

after:
sam0254rm.jpg

sam0255i.jpg

before:
sam0256d.jpg

after:
sam0257xt.jpg

i'm really please with the mirror control and the map acc, a little less with the door lock swith covers. But all are nice billet parts

another day, just after wake up (i working the night so sleeping the morning) and before going to the nurse pick up my baby:

sam0263r.jpg

before:
sam0264fb.jpg

after:
sam0265h.jpg

sam0259m.jpg

before:
sam0260qy.jpg

after:
sam0261f.jpg

just a little vacuum cleaner
before:
sam0266y.jpg

after:
sam0267e.jpg

sam0268x.jpg

jpc42

Established Member
hop hop, another day:

before:
mptw.jpg

6qca.jpg

we7c.jpg

after:
ngqm.jpg

szxc.jpg

very nice billet parts BUT the 3M is thin top thickness, so i manage with another double i've in stock. The only problem with the UPRproducts parts.

veru nice parts from UPR and scott drake

vj5x.jpg

before:
2ro6.jpg

pk2m.jpg

after, but because of the flash it looks polished but in reality it's satin finished
0ag1.jpg

bjfq.jpg

a large picture, From the opening of the door it is very developing and less sad
tvgf.jpg

dw6s.jpg

next week the end...

jpc42

Established Member
Hi just give you some news...finally, champion mustang send the adapter, but i'd just buy one las week that i receive yesterday, so today:
the shift knob
mbdk.jpg

ve03.jpg

before:
s4r4.jpg

c47z.jpg

after:
8ftf.jpg

19of.jpg

the flash make the color not as real...

Too40gawlf

Banned
Car looks spectacular!

Thanks for representing American muscle in the land of the Peugeot (spelling?). If we can do anything here in the states to help out with your part orders, let us know.

jpc42

Established Member
Hi guys ;)

thanks for your messages...

some news: my friend in south carolina who had all ordered for me in april, received last week my dash plaque with my vin number engraved!!:worship: :drool:

i ask him to send me together with the adapter and the dash plaque a set of SS brake lines, so he's searching a good set of stainless steel brakes lines...not sur for the choice (russels? stoptech? or TPS?)

i also like the look (and the mechanical interest) with a brake cooling kit, but help me in the choice please...

the ford racing with shelby bezels?
the ford racing with standard bezels?
the JLT with JLT bezels?
the JLT with shelby bezels?

thanks for your help ;)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Jerome, you've been very busy. LOL! Your GT-500 looks really great with all of the changes you have made.

You can't go wrong with either JLT or Ford Racing, by the way. My personal choice would be JLT.

jpc42

Established Member
Jerome, you've been very busy. LOL! Your GT-500 looks really great with all of the changes you have made.

You can't go wrong with either JLT or Ford Racing, by the way. My personal choice would be JLT.

yes, very busy, lot of works until few weeks...

i was asking about these brakes cooling kit because the bezels seems to be easier to fit with the JLT, but i like the look of the shelby with the grid, and the biggest question is as the flange are different, witch one is the best , and i don't know if the user notice a difference

jpc42

Established Member
sorry, i'd lost my trhead...just find it now...

So some news:

End of july:
i've fit the rear white side marker with red bulb.

and i go to the mechanic to do the change oil filter etc...And it put on the car the front white turn signal, and he make a good job on the rear wireless (not sure of the word) for my rear turn signal: in France it MUST be ORANGE, and when the car come in France 5 years ago for the previous owner, the job by the garage was not good, the turn signal where in the rear lamp, and the flashing was very fast etc...

So a very good adress in france with my new mechanic (1 hour from home)

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x12biho

2fv0.jpg

pthb.jpg

3bva.jpg

ymx4.jpg

u287.jpg

mbts.jpg

and last week and of August (after ordering beginning of April) i've just received that, it look awesome
drool.gif

sqw3.jpg

dlkl.jpg

1eex.jpg

For sur i'm really enjoy driving that car, in 6 month i done about 2000 miles

jpc42

Established Member
beginnnig of October i've oreder

2007-2009 Shelby GT500 Rear Letter Template: Stuck On You Graphics - GT500 Rear Lettering Template!

roush stock look intercooler reservoir with 3X capacity: Roush Stock Look Intercooler Reservoir - Intercooler Reservoirs - Cooling - 07-09 Shelby GT500

Stainless Steel Brake Lines from TPS: TPS Mustang Stainless Steel Brake Lines (05-12)-4 Wheel ABS - Brake Accessories - Brakes - Mustang 05-09

JLTperformance brake cooling kitwith clear anodised bezels: JLT BRAKE COOLING KIT (2007-2009 GT500) [JLTBCK-GT500] - $139.00 : JLT PERFORMANCE, Home of the JLT TRUE COLD AIR KIT

a Shelby performance adjustable on-car panhard bar: Shelby Adjustable Panhard Bar - Shelby Performance - Panhard Bars and Braces - Suspension - 07-09 Shelby GT500
don't need this immediatly, because i still don't know what to choose for shocks struts ans springs...but when i'll decide , i'll already have the panhard

just to let you know, i've ask a french guy living in the USA order for me (USPARTSFORYOU), and he'll ship in an anonimus package, like that it's easy to don't have to add the french VAT and custom (20%+10%)
but you know, for all my order for you in the usa it cost 563$ shipped without discount code (coupon), so about 530$ shipped using the discount code, and with the shipping USPS to france it's about 580€ so around 783$, so there is a big difference...and these items are not really heavy, imagine for a suspension package or a 4 wheels set...

About a suspension package...i'm still with the oem, and what about this one??? Ford Racing Shelby GT500 Handling Kit M-18000-G
please i need your advice and reviews (feedback)
another package is better in similar price? like the eibach PRO system kit 35115.780?

like to have steeda spring as they lower the rear a little more from the front, but with shocks and sturt to choose...

so i don't know what to look for...

cheers guys
wink.png

jpc42

Established Member
hi guys, i come to give you some news...

october 19th, i went with a club to Michelin wet test track, yes on the private track complex... A pro driver From michelin tets my car as driver and after become passenger and give me instruction.

just some pics:

DSC03745.jpg

DSC03807.jpg

cpfu.jpg

1379827_10201515429281236_962150786_n.jpg

1379888_10201515439001479_604333447_n.jpg

1382279_10201515441881551_1513968482_n.jpg

1378400_10201515447561693_2063718295_n.jpg

1395140_10201515448161708_1276434_n.jpg

539700_10201515460482016_554558924_n.jpg

And last week i make a bad things when i come back home from my mechanic (fit some parts) i was on the motorway, and was 110mph instead 110km/h, and there is a radar , i waiting the ticket!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread