SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
hey everyone, just switched over here from a different board for a change of scenery, and with that came a switch in rides.

i went from a '94 GT to a '95 supercharged SVT Cobra this weekend. i hope you guys can give me plenty of info when i have a few questions. just wanted to say what's up. lata

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
the S/C is a ProCharger and it was in when i bought it so that's about all i know about it. other than that it's bone stock. my immediate plans for the next mods will be in the spring since i'm putting it in storage the first of November. but when i get it back out i'll be getting forged pistons, an intercooler, full exhaust and some exterior mods to give it a different look. It's black and is quite the sleeper for the time being. by the end of next summer it should be rolling on chrome Cobra R's, with a new hood and a custom interior.

thanks for the welcome guys :)

jmaton

Originally posted by SVTnv
the S/C is a ProCharger and it was in when i bought it so that's about all i know about it.

Any idea what the 0-60 time is with that? I am looking over the Procharger literature and trying to decide whether to make the jump... Have you dyno'd the car yet or did the previous owner?

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
Originally posted by jmaton
Any idea what the 0-60 time is with that? I am looking over the Procharger literature and trying to decide whether to make the jump... Have you dyno'd the car yet or did the previous owner?
the previous owner only had it for 2 months, and he bought the S/C and hurst short throw. he had originally bought it to make it a serious project car but had not found the time to take it to the dyno. i myself am going to dyno it but not until i'm done with the engine mods which probly won't be until late next year.

as far as 0-60, this thing pulls very hard. the S/C starts it's work pretty quick (when floored of course) and i've chirped the tires accidently a couple of times taking leaving lights and such without trying to, it really spits torgue when leaving hard, but no official time. i'm guessing it's in the low to mid 5 second range or quicker. i'm not good at guessing these things because i don't hit the track as much as i'd like to.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
hey whats up everybody im new here two, and new to the domestic scene. I was in the import but, i'd have to admit imports suck!!!!!! The only thing they are good for is gas mileage thaz it.
The car i orginally wanted does a 15 sec 1/4. which is good for a stock import. BUT 15 COME ON!!! F*** that!! now i have a lower 13 sec stang. glad i switched from the darkside.

Users who are viewing this thread