tgasTT

Established Member
Just registered and would like to say hello. I don't have a 03-04 Cobra yet, I only have a 5.0 LX which is for sale. I'm planning on buying a Cobra this summer, my question is what should I look for and what are they going for $$$(Canadian)?? I'm looking at an 04 black coupe with 33,000kms and he's asking $32,000(can), it's clean inside and out, no winters/rain, original tires, warranty till Aug.07. Is he asking too much??? Any feedback is appreciated....thanks in advance.

04CobraMatt

Established Member
tgasTT said:
Just registered and would like to say hello. I don't have a 03-04 Cobra yet, I only have a 5.0 LX which is for sale. I'm planning on buying a Cobra this summer, my question is what should I look for and what are they going for $$$(Canadian)?? I'm looking at an 04 black coupe with 33,000kms and he's asking $32,000(can), it's clean inside and out, no winters/rain, original tires, warranty till Aug.07. Is he asking too much??? Any feedback is appreciated....thanks in advance.

32,000$ CA is a great price, I know people who paid 3 grand more for the same car with 50k kilometers. If its stock and clean like you say i would jump all over it.

The Dealer i work it, we just sold a 04 Conv for 37500$, that is a little on the high side but the car only had 9k kilometers. Another Blue Conv with 26k kilometers just sold today at the Adeso Toronto Ford Sale for 32k, Thats a wholesale price, the selling dealer is probably gonna ask for 35+. Since it is still in th 3 year warranty you can slap on another 4 year premium care extended. PM me for a price.

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
PERCULATOR said:
WHAT!!!!! 32 sounds very high to me when I bought mine last August for $28 with only 7,000 on the clock and mine is a vert.

It does seem high , but once you factor in the exchange rate it's like $32.00 American......LOL

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
PERCULATOR said:
WHAT!!!!! 32 sounds very high to me when I bought mine last August for $28 with only 7,000 on the clock and mine is a vert.

:lol: HAHA. Ya after the exchange rate it is prolly around there Somewhere. Sounds like a good deal. I don't know how many kilometers are in a mile but i thinks it sounds good. JUMP ON IT...... (after offering less than what he wants of course)
:beer:

MIKEC501

Established Member
I just got my black 04 coupe bone stock with 29,000 miles from a dealer for $27,500 with 3 months of warranty left. but from a dealer you are going to pay more.

tgasTT

Established Member
04CobraMatt said:
32,000$ CA is a great price, I know people who paid 3 grand more for the same car with 50k kilometers. If its stock and clean like you say i would jump all over it.

The Dealer i work it, we just sold a 04 Conv for 37500$, that is a little on the high side but the car only had 9k kilometers. Another Blue Conv with 26k kilometers just sold today at the Adeso Toronto Ford Sale for 32k, Thats a wholesale price, the selling dealer is probably gonna ask for 35+. Since it is still in th 3 year warranty you can slap on another 4 year premium care extended. PM me for a price.
Thanks guys. Are their any fees to transfer the factory warranty? How do I purchase the 4 year premium care extended and for how much?($$CAN)

04CobraMatt

Established Member
tgasTT said:
Thanks guys. Are their any fees to transfer the factory warranty? How do I purchase the 4 year premium care extended and for how much?($$CAN)

factory warranty follows the VIN, nothing to transfer. Extended is under your name, price depends how much mileage your gonna do over the next 4 years.

Users who are viewing this thread