Faith Not Fear

Hello ladies and gentlemen,
New to the forum. Just wanted to say hello and get some feedback from some of the owner's of one of the baddest vehicles on the planet. I have a 04 Lightning with about 75k on her. She has all the minor mods running somewhere in the ballpark of 400+rwhp. She is my daily driver. My question im planning on dumping a few bucks in her as she well deserves when season get here. I work for U.P.S so im on a modest budget. I was looking for a little feedback on what you all would suggest to do! Im happy with the power of course i would like a little more, but would rather focus on getting her to hookup better and give her a little makeover. I was thinking on lowering her but dont want to turn her into a clowncar dragging the ground. Here's a pic or two of my two favorite girls excluding the wife of course.

pbir213.jpg

Im a visual guy so feel free to post some pics of what u guys have done. Hoods, suspension setups, rims, ect.
Thanks in advance,
John
Faith Not Fear racing:rockon:

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Welcome to the site, I see your right in my backyard.
What all has been done to your Lightning?
What are you looking for a stock, 12 second, 11 second, 10 second or 9 second 1/4 mile ride?
Have you looked at some of the pictures of other 04 Lightnings to see how low you want yours to be?
Here is a thread on DSG 03- 04 Lightning's to give you some idea of stance. http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...official-dark-shadow-grey-picture-thread.html

Faith Not Fear

Right on matt,
Im mainly looking to right some of the wrong with her. She has plenty of power for a daily driver, but getting the power to the rear wheels has a little to be desired. Im hoping that a lower stance will rectify that problem, and thank you for the link i definatly want some idea's on a face lift for her. I have a freing that suggested pulling the supercharger off and cleaning all the ports because of the mileage.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Right on matt,
Im mainly looking to right some of the wrong with her. She has plenty of power for a daily driver, but getting the power to the rear wheels has a little to be desired. Im hoping that a lower stance will rectify that problem, and thank you for the link i definatly want some idea's on a face lift for her. I have a freing that suggested pulling the supercharger off and cleaning all the ports because of the mileage.
Your on the right track, It's the inter cooler that will need cleaning.

Users who are viewing this thread