techteacher

Auto Tech teacher from OC Ca. ROP teacher (regional occupation) from the heavy equip. industry. Starting my 6th year. We`re alive and well, 5 classes again this year although they`ve dropped 2 local shops for next sem. I run my classes a litte different, a lot of hands on. We build project cars along w/lesson. So far we`ve done a 1991 ZRI Vette, started but unfotunately didn`t finish a class 11 offroad car, and our current pride and joy a 1969.5 Maverick with a full roller h.o. motor. This car is badass and will be at cars and coffee in Irvine and the all Ford show in OC 2012. Names Tim. Oh yeah, 1998 SVT track car build and a `64 Galaxie that`s for sale. Almost fogot, 1961 original Falcon 4dr. that is for sale aslo. We are partnered w/Kia Motors USA so we get curent technology also. Have 5 new ones. If you`re in the area stop by. Laguna Hills H.S.

Happy to be on the board, lots of questions on the SVT.

Tim

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance Tim. Sounds like you can contribute a bit of your knowledge here, so don't be a stranger. I saw that one of your projects was a '91 ZR1 Vette. My son-in-law has one "in the wrapper". Something like 210 miles on it and it still has all of the factory coverings, etc. Red. He got a great deal on it from his elderly neighbor. That 1969 1/2 Maverick V8 project sounds awesome. I remember how hairy the (modified) V8 Mavericks were back then. Somewhat of a sleeper. I wish you the best with the upcoming school year. :)

Users who are viewing this thread