Newest big purchase (camp trailer content)

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
With the first camp trip out of the way this year, the wife and i decided to go look at upgrading our existing 22 ft coleman camp trailer about a week ago. After spending an hour looking around the lot we settled on the Aspen trail 32 foot unit with a slide out. Here are some pics:

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_4.jpg

image_5.jpg

image_6.jpg

image_7.jpg

image_8.jpg

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Nice. I had a 29ft for about 6yrs. Got to where it felt like a hassle and I never used it and ended up selling it. Had some good trips though.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
My family has a 32ft toy hauler, once we pull all the bikes and quads out you roll down carpet and pull out beds and your set.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Took it out friday and got home yesterday morning.....Verdict? Love it!

Was a bit stressfull towing w/no equalizer hitch and backing this longer camper but i got it done. Overall it was resounding success. One of the contingencies to getting such a large camper was that we were going to bring all 4 dogs and 1 cat with us now vs spending the $17 per animal per night to board them at our local vet. This camper had plenty of room for all their kennels, the cat box, and anything else we needed with room to spare. I will need to modify the under bed storage to house the cat litter box going forward though. Other than that there were no issues.

If u are looking for a way to get out of town for the weekend and in the woods but also have all the comforts at home this is definately the way to do it.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice upgrade. That's a really nice travel trailer. Looks like the kitchen is a decent size and overall this one should service your vacation needs very well. Enjoy it this summer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread