Newest member to my family :)

Monster Mach

Established Member
Ok it's not a child (I'm 22 so I hope not)

But it's just as cute
He is a coon hound Australian shepherd mix and his name is ingot (guess where I got that name from ;) but anyway onto my new furball
3e8y7ybe.jpg
ateguhuv.jpg

Ignore my ugly ass only way I could get him to look at the camera lol

Pick him up right after they come and do a home inspection

So far this is my 3rd dog other two is a pure breed yellow lab 10 years old and a 15 year old biSchon frise (both still young and running around like puppies with great hips and more energy than the puppy)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good looking dog. Being a mix, do you still have to follow the normal coon dog training. I read that coon dogs can be difficult to train properly.

Monster Mach

Established Member
Looks like an awesome dog, how big is it supposed to get?

Good looking dog. Being a mix, do you still have to follow the normal coon dog training. I read that coon dogs can be difficult to train properly.

About the size of a small lab

And no they said its mostly shepherd so it should be very easy to train. It'll take a little while I'm sure . But hey I trained my cats to do shit I'm sure I can get a dog too lol

flattrack53

Established Member
Australian Sheppards have a shit load of energy and all they want to do is play. They never get tired....Trust me. Very smart dog though!

Monster Mach

Established Member
I love my Australian Shepherd! A good, smart dog. Their only fault is that they bark - a lot.
My other dogs bark alot lol so he will be welcomed

Australian Sheppards have a shit load of energy and all they want to do is play. They never get tired....Trust me. Very smart dog though!
We mainly got him so my mom can take him on her 8 mile walks. And to keep the older dogs company

ssssnake

Established Member
My other dogs bark alot lol so he will be welcomed

We mainly got him so my mom can take him on her 8 mile walks. And to keep the older dogs company

I call Hunter "Sir Barks Alot." They love walking! I take Hunter with me when I go. He goes crazy when I get out the leash and start putting my tennies on. Another thing Hunter's previous owner told me (and it's true). You'll never have to weed eat around your fence. He'll keep it in order. You (or your mother) will have a lot of good years with him. Enjoy!

hunter.jpg

Monster Mach

Established Member
To the people that doo have the shepherds how is shedding? Lose a lot of hair? We think he's part Blue tick coon hound and shepherd

ssssnake

Established Member
In the summer, I prefer to have him shaved so he looks like yours right now. If not, he's hairy, and there is a lot of "fluffs" of hair all over the floor. I swept the whole house yesterday, and found about 6 fluffs this morning.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
In the summer, I prefer to have him shaved so he looks like yours right now. If not, he's hairy, and there is a lot of "fluffs" of hair all over the floor. I swept the whole house yesterday, and found about 6 fluffs this morning.

+1

If you have carpet, after they get up from laying down, they get stuck like velcro to the carpet.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
This is my pup, 3 years old today
DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

and when she was a puppy
DSC_0728.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0164.jpg
    DSC_0164.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0125.jpg
    DSC_0125.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0728.jpg
    DSC_0728.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 17

Monster Mach

Established Member
That's the perfect size lol we have two cats so I think from what your describing we can handle heck that dyson better work

Users who are viewing this thread