next meeting....louisiana

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Craig, I'm still gonna try to make it to SCD friday giving the weather will hold up, I'll deff. ride w/ ya to that mach meet if ya go. Made a post about what you seen today yet????

I heard that Thunder Racing will be having a Dyno day on the 18th. Thats also the day I threw up the option on the next Hooters meet and car show afterwards, should be ALOT of cars out there in that vasinity and if anyone wants to get 2 pulls for I think 25 or 30 bux, nows your chance.

Nothing going on this weekend that I'm aware of shaved.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Kevin i posted the 05 GT sighting in the Road Side Pub. Still can't believe that i saw them. And to think i owe it all to my wife losing a tire.

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
so any of you going to make belle chase hooters meet this saturday 5pm. gonna be a few machs, lightnings, of course beer, and hooters! too

Boostfan

Established Member
the wife and I are gonna try to make it. I have to work until 2. about a 2 hour ride. I will be in the lightning (black). I won't know any of you so please make sure to say hello. hope to meet alot of yall saturday.:beer:

Lawman

Established Member
byevette, be careful about mentioning how good the quality of life is on the nothshore. The last time the Sheriff bragged about how almost non-existent the crime rate was over there, suddenly, the crime rate spiked, and he was no longer a "happy camper." Good luck with the LSP. But if you really want to learn how to be the Police, come join us.--- Don't be scared!:nono: ;-)

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by Lawman
byevette, be careful about mentioning how good the quality of life is on the nothshore. The last time the Sheriff bragged about how almost non-existent the crime rate was over there, suddenly, the crime rate spiked, and he was no longer a "happy camper." Good luck with the LSP. But if you really want to learn how to be the Police, come join us.--- Don't be scared!:nono: ;-)

There is no doubt that NOPD gets great experience. However, I would not be able to put up with all of the political bs that you have endured.

Also that crime spike was in EAST ST. Tammany (Slidell area). Where it is a short little drive from NO east. We all know how much crime is there.

Believe me, I am not scared. There is a residency requirement and I moved to M'ville for my family and a better quality of life.

What time are you going to the Lake Sunday? I have to be back in M'ville for a fantasy football draft and a block party for a guy who just got back form Iraq.

Lawman

Established Member
I've just checked my calendar, and I have to take my son to a birthday party @ 2 P.M. I almost forgot about it. He will have a lot of fun!:)

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by Boostfan
Have many of you done business with Thunder Racing? I emailed them today and they did'nt show much interest in tuning the L?

They are a little Chevy biased.

Get in touch with Beena, he knows a few people over there and he should be able to help you out.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Boostfan
Have many of you done business with Thunder Racing? I emailed them today and they did'nt show much interest in tuning the L?
Done business with them before, they DON'T tune fords at all!:shrug:

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
Originally posted by shaved99gt
hey wayne and craig where is the meet at and what day and time is it?
hey shaved belle chase hwy @ hooters, we should be there around 5:30 there is a small cruise in/car meet starts about 6pm.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
The only Fords Thunder Racing works on is the 03-04 Cobra's. I called a couple times for parts and they didnt seem to care. Not to mention that had to order most of the parts I wanted, so I just ordered them elsewhere cheaper.

CobraChick1

Established Member
they're pretty nice to me, but I think the 03 and 04 Cobras are what they deal with mostly if it's not a Chebby. Benaa got his 03 tuned there-almost 500 rwhp!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I guess it's been a while since I've been to thunder. The last time I was there they still didn't do any fords, not even 03-04 Cobra's.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Kezell, I went to Futral Motor sports on Sat and made some pulls. Very nice people. they said they would be more than happy to set up a dyno day, for the guys on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread