next meeting....louisiana

Boostfan

Established Member
Craig, if you dont mind saying so..how much was it at Futral? One of the techs at my work said Alan gets $100.00 an hour. I was told you can get 3 pulls at Thunder for $68.00...just what I heard.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
i paid 69 for three pulls. But the extra dollar and change was well worth it. He cross refrenced other 03 cobras to make sure i was at the right power levels for the mods. All in all the guys at futral were great.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
David over there is the ford dude. If it aint an LS1, dont talk to anyone but David. He posts here sometimes. Hes got the Harley Lightning out front all the time. If you get anyone else, they prolly dont care much. Unless they know you.

If any of you ever want to ride over there and meet him, or them, just let me know. Im pretty close with several of the guys, including Angie and Geoff. Id be glad to ease over with ya one day. Let me know.

P.S. When IS our next hooters meet anyway? Someone PM me! Kezell, your in charge of making sure i know these dates and shit bro! lol

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I would go to Futral before thunder to get tuned. Alan is a nice guy who if you didn't know, you would think hes just a mechanic there.

Benaa, is Phillip still at Thunder? He dyno'ed all the cars including yours when it only had 2 tanks of gas run through it, I believe you were on crutches at the time? Phillip is a ford man also.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
shaved, the show is suppose to be this weekend but a co worker told me that was the last hammond show for the year. I'm not sure if he knew what he was talking about or not, so I'll be out there one way or another.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Shaved, sorry haven't posted over here in a while. I'm still out here but am nursing an injury now. Someone pulled out in front of me last night and i smacked him rather good in the Lightning. For those of you who have a lightning, the bumper definately can't take any good punches. Not a lot of damage that i can see so far. But just enough to PISS ME OFF!!! The engine compartment wasn't damaged also. Just cosemetic. Am not sure if the truck will be ready for Cruisn the Coast or not and that hurts alot also.

IF any of you do make it here for Crusin the Coast,,,, PLEASE OBEY THE NO U-TURN SIGNS UNLIKE THE JACKASS THAT PULLED OUT IN FRONT OF ME AND I HIT!!! :cryying::cryying:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Its raining its a$$ off right now. Bring your slicker suit if ya do. Shaved, you should have come to the hammond car show last night. lots of people and lots of stangs. I'll see ya at the mandeville show or maybe next weekend at the tanger outlet mall show and i'll be at thunder racing for the dyno day also.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
svtman75, you should get a cervini hood, from insurance while its like this. sorry to here about it.
later
chiz

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
CHIZ,

The hood didn't snag any damage. Although, there will be grille upgrades done and i'm gonna try and snag some new tires out of the deal. Maybe even upgrade to the 01-04 spec headlights too.

bnglcat

Established Member
Um, no one has posted here in a bit and there aren't any new LA meeting threads, so...

I look forward to meeting up with everyone at the next meeting now that my Cobra has made it down from NY. Although, it might not be a good idea as it may fuel the modding bug even more.

bnglcat

Established Member
I am really considering it. I need to finally put the zaino on the car I got last winter, but I Want to get out and start going to shows as well. I wish I could have detailed it before I moved to LA. I may just wash the car again and give the engine a quick once over on friday and head down.

And if anyone happens to be riding around and sees a redfire vert with new york plates on it, that would be me. :)

Last edited:

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Originally posted by 91lxcoupe

Benaa, is Phillip still at Thunder? He dyno'ed all the cars including yours when it only had 2 tanks of gas run through it, I believe you were on crutches at the time? Phillip is a ford man also.

Yah man, Stew is still there. (Phillip Stewerrt). Him and i go WAY back to our fox body days in BR. Hes a super guy, Ford nut *he has a couple Fox cars still* and all around car nut.

Sorry guys, but i wont be able to make Sept 25th meet. Ill be at work.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
well hey guy's, i havnt visited this thread in awhile. i was just wondering when the next get togther is and where at? i know cruisin the coast is coming...im postive we are goin. well just let us know :)

Users who are viewing this thread