Next Mod?

casper gt

Established Member
Thanks, Brady and the guys at PPC are top notch and produce very nice results on any car that comes through the door.

Give him a call I highly recommend them!

Tell them Justin From Buckeyestangs sent ya.

+1^ Brady's tunes are top notch, but outside of the immediate area, he's pretty much unknown.

he would have been next on my list if Mike wasn't able to get me squared away.

I would worry about the real tune b/s, plenty of guys at national trail can vouch for his tunes & the et gain they have seen.

corysmach1

Established Member
+1^ Brady's tunes are top notch, but outside of the immediate area, he's pretty much unknown.

he would have been next on my list if Mike wasn't able to get me squared away.

I would worry about the real tune b/s, plenty of guys at national trail can vouch for his tunes & the et gain they have seen.

Did Brady tune your car? You have some good times in your sig.

casper gt

Established Member
Did Brady tune your car? You have some good times in your sig.

no, Mike Wilson at BAMA tuned it personally.

I was having some tune problems this summer & Kris hooked me up with Brady but I never got out there.

after my disaster at nmra columbus, Mike kinda took the car under his wing so to speak & got it squared away & I'm hooked now, I wouldn't let anyone else touch it.

Brady was on my short list though, I've heard nothing but positive from the ohio auto coyote guys about his stuff.

Unrealford

Established Member
Id go with Kooks LT. It might not seem like much gains but headers are the key Mod that ties all mods together that you receive gains. Even if your talking power adder in future, your headers will already be done and nessasary.

corysmach1

Established Member
no, Mike Wilson at BAMA tuned it personally.

I was having some tune problems this summer & Kris hooked me up with Brady but I never got out there.

after my disaster at nmra columbus, Mike kinda took the car under his wing so to speak & got it squared away & I'm hooked now, I wouldn't let anyone else touch it.

Brady was on my short list though, I've heard nothing but positive from the ohio auto coyote guys about his stuff.

Ok cool....its either Brad or AED.

Users who are viewing this thread