Next up CT5-V Blackwing...

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I bet that drop made lenders real happy they are left holding the bag on Tesla loans already out there….

Seriously... The price on m3 performance *before discounts* (tax credit, fuel savings, etc) is still $53k. Not low enough for a cheapo like me to get excited considering you can get a used model 3 perf for mid 30s, lightly used for the reasons you mention.

EDIT-- looking at the new "inventory" (I didn't know Tesla had new inventory, thought they were all special order if bought new) it looks like you can get a brand new Model 3 Performance for $48k here in SoCal.....

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Seriously... The price on m3 performance *before discounts* (tax credit, fuel savings, etc) is still $53k. Not low enough for a cheapo like me to get excited considering you can get a used model 3 perf for mid 30s, lightly used for the reasons you mention.

EDIT-- looking at the new "inventory" (I didn't know Tesla had new inventory, thought they were all special order if bought new) it looks like you can get a brand new Model 3 Performance for $48k here in SoCal.....
I bet insurance providers are real thrilled too…. so thrilled in fact that Tesla is also underwriting insurance policies these days.

Morgan

Established Member
Are you still doing Turo? Are Tesla rental rates changing too?

ArabianOak

Established Member
Just went back and looked at my other cars half mile speeds...

c7z06 did 153mph
c7zr1 did 160mph
NSX did 149mph stock and 156 tuned
Taycan Turbo S did 154mph (ran 10.3 in the 1/4)
Bentayga does 141mph
M8 with racechips did 160mph (matching the zr1, crazy!)

The Blackwing does 154mph stock...pretty impressive considering the weight. Hard to imagine it keeping up with the zr1 if I ported the blower or did a tune. Wow.

ArabianOak

Established Member
My future DD :)
I need to talk to my dealer but aren’t they making a ‘24 BW?
-J
it looks like they are making a 24 BW...it will have the upgraded TFT and other mid cycle refresh stuff. I really like the TFT in mine so if you have to get a 23 you won't be disappointed. Tons of tech in this car.

Users who are viewing this thread