NFL keeler LeSean Mccoy beat his girl bloody, beat young son

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
So her story is changing already huh, smh. She got beat up in a home invasion......and I wouldn't be surprised if SHE set it up herself to make him look bad because he has a lawsuit against her.

i dunno man- while i never put it past someone to set someone else up anymore these days, especially where cash money is involved, i find it hard to believe she would set up something like this that could possibly ruin her face for good- unless it was a set up gone bad?

it appears she has had her share of issues in the past with partying, herpes, bad checks, missed rent, dwayne wade, marcus vick, etc.

and he has had plenty of issues himself.

hey @dannydarko11 you got any popcorn Sir?

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
i dunno man- while i never put it past someone to set someone else up anymore these days, especially where cash money is involved, i find it hard to believe she would set up something like this that could possibly ruin her face for good- unless it was a set up gone bad?

it appears she has had her share of issues in the past with partying, herpes, bad checks, missed rent, dwayne wade, marcus vick, etc.

and he has had plenty of issues himself.

hey @dannydarko11 you got any popcorn Sir?

Here you go fam lol

200w.webp

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
We'll find out in a couple of days/weeks if this is true or not. Hopefully not, but she got wrecked. No pictures of the dog or kid to view.
Hopefully she beat up. That does look like a car wreck like someone posted earlier. She got banged up pretty good.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Im no fan of the NFL anymore, or most of these uneducated idiots like McCoy in it. But this girl is a straight up gold digging hoe who has been living in his house after being told to leave 4 months ago. He even filed a police report a long time ago trying to get her out, but they wont evict her and she won't leave.

They aren't married, that isn't his kid, and he has no involvement with that woman anymore, but she continues to stay in his house rent free. That's the world we live in now....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Let's also remember that it isn't uncommon for victims of abuse to retract their story in an attempt to get their man freed. Who knows at this point where the hell the truth lies. Hopefully it will get properly sorted out.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Im no fan of the NFL anymore, or most of these uneducated idiots like McCoy in it. But this girl is a straight up gold digging hoe who has been living in his house after being told to leave 4 months ago. He even filed a police report a long time ago trying to get her out, but they wont evict her and she won't leave.

They aren't married, that isn't his kid, and he has no involvement with that woman anymore, but she continues to stay in his house rent free. That's the world we live in now....
ESPN also reported this morning that a year ago during one of the calls made to them, McCoy stated he would not be surprised if she made allegations in the future of domestic abuse. She has no credibility plain and simple.

Users who are viewing this thread