NFL Off-season thread

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
It may be a long off-season with the lockout looming. Let's discuss the off-seaosn and what may be in store for next year if there is a season.

First up, something that caught my eye last night was Albert Haynesworth being accused of sexual assault.

Albert Haynesworth accused of sexual assault - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

So far this is incident number 2 thus far for him. I think he was related to Chris Henry.

mysterio

Established Member
What a cementhead. If you read the whole article, it's not incident #2, it's more like incident #4 or 5. Or at least allegations.

Another one of Dan Snyder's stellar moves, in a long line of brilliant parlays.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
What a cementhead. If you read the whole article, it's not incident #2, it's more like incident #4 or 5. Or at least allegations.

Another one of Dan Snyder's stellar moves, in a long line of brilliant parlays.

You're right and add the stabbing of Brandon Banks to the list of crap the skins have to deal with

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
A question about the lockout,.,. How in the **** is it set up where the owners get to split a billion dollars and the players get nothing if there is no season? :shrug: That is what I understand, so why would the owners budge from what they want? :nonono:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
A question about the lockout,.,. How in the **** is it set up where the owners get to split a billion dollars and the players get nothing if there is no season? :shrug: That is what I understand, so why would the owners budge from what they want? :nonono:

I am not sure but if they have no players/employees they cant make money!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
David Harris of the Jets and Vincent Jackson of the Chargers got slapped with the tag

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I heard it on sports talk radio , there is a billion dollars without a game being played from tv contracts,., I just can't imagine the tv peeps paying a B without getting any product :shrug:

01V8MUSTANG5.3L

All I know is that I'm about sick of professional sports, listening to their huge contracts and then complaining about how they have to pay for medical coverage and whatever. If they can't figure out how to set some money aside for health care costs, maybe they should quit football and get a fulltime job at walmart so they can have benefits.

Whatever happened to playing because you love to play football? I refuse to buy anything with the NFL logo on it. Cheap chinese knockoffs only.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member

this is exactly the point. the owners already have their tv contract to take care of them. so they arent going to budge, thats why they walked out last week when the players proposed a 50/50 split. they're going to wait until the union breaks, and the players start to cross the lines. like they ALWAYS do.

BlownAway05

Established Member
I agree, I have no sympathy for Cromartie, he's an idiot. Dumba ss needs to wear a condom. I'm sure the kids will grow up to be upstanding citizens of society, I mean, they have a wonderful father as a role model LOL

Planter

Banned
You're right and add the stabbing of Brandon Banks to the list of crap the skins have to deal with

seems like the old shanny mojo of injury/death to players has made its way from Denver to Washington.

9 kids with one chick, 3 with another, and so on :shrug:
baby momma gotta get paid too :thumbsup:

that's just disgusting. that dumb bastard needs a vasectomy.

Users who are viewing this thread