Nice Article on Edmunds.com

NewFoundPower

04 Snake Charmer
Established Member
Those numbers didn't seem right. A 600+ hp car and it does 0-60 in 4.7 secs? The 1/4 times didn't sound right either. The car got slower the more hp it had :nonono: . Guess they couldn't get any traction.

-D-

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can you post a link? I keep getting a re-direct to airstream.com (music link). Thanks.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Nice article. Only thing I didn't buy was this line and I quote...

" quote" Ford's engineers say a custom calibration of the engine management system is unnecessary to make all these parts harmonize, but they performed one anyway.

Just add 60's, MAF and a whipple with no tune? Am I missing something?

saleen09 said:
Nice article. Only thing I didn't buy was this line and I quote...

" quote" Ford's engineers say a custom calibration of the engine management system is unnecessary to make all these parts harmonize, but they performed one anyway.

Just add 60's, MAF and a whipple with no tune? Am I missing something?

They figure you do all this to your Cobra and They don't have to worry about Warranty so why mess with a tune!?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The article is excellent. I like that they list every mod, where to get it, and the price.

As far as the 0-60 times, the article clearly states that the tires were totally inadequate with that much power. Drag radials would be a must even on the street. An awesome car. And not too different from what many on this Forum have done.

330racing

SVT Poster Boy
Established Member
I thought hp of this level required a switch to a return style fuel system? Not seeing any mention of that....

Users who are viewing this thread