Nice day for some pics

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a good suggestion Justin, to start out with maybe 3/4 of a coil and go from there. Better to have to do a second cut than to cut too much. By the way, your CO Cobra has an awesome stance! :rockon:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
is it just me or the front rubbers seem meatier than the rears? you definitely need a drop.

Tarheelsfan0517

Established Member
Ya my bad the rears are 315/30/18, and the fronts are 285/35/18. The tires were already on the wheels when I bought them. As soon as I get my suspension mods done I'm going to get some drag radials.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Ya my bad the rears are 315/30/18, and the fronts are 285/35/18. The tires were already on the wheels when I bought them. As soon as I get my suspension mods done I'm going to get some drag radials.

It will look much better when lowered, but it is actually the front that is a little larger than normal. I think most guys run a 265-275/35 on the front but since they came with tires you can't do anything about that.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
If you're going to buy new springs, the H&R Sport Springs sit lower than the H&R Race Springs. I have and love my H&R SS's but wish the front springs were a tad lower. HOWEVER, the front sitting a tad taller has saved my car from many scrapes. I think if I had 18's it would look close to perfect, as far as the stance goes. I love the way the back sits on my 17's.

Or you could just cut your stock springs like everyone is saying but I know nothing about this so I just bought some springs.

H&R SS's
Front5.jpg

Front3.jpg

IMG_0800-1.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread