Nice Day= Pics

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
And thank Virginia for ruining the front of these cars with the license plate. I'm so use to not seeing them in the other pictures that they look awfully awkward when you do see them on a Cobra.

2013 Laguna Seca

Laguna 2013
Established Member
And thank Virginia for ruining the front of these cars with the license plate. I'm so use to not seeing them in the other pictures that they look awfully awkward when you do see them on a Cobra.

I agree totally man,its b.s. for sure. But I do have the no drill bracket,so I just
take it off at shows.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
Nice and clean Snake 01 Venom! Usually Im not a fan of chrome finishes parts on cars, but I love the way your chrome Saleens looked on there :beer:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member

When I got a new bumper on my '99 I wasn't about to drill into it, so I've been running without a plate for maybe two years, only got stopped once for it. I keep the plate behind my seat and I showed it to the officer, just told him I'd forgotten to remount it after detailing the car. He let me off with a warning and away I went. The car not being a DD helps out a lot too.

2013 Laguna Seca

Laguna 2013
Established Member
You must not live in Hanover County lol. They are very strict on every law around here. But I am beginning to believe they pick on ricers more than muscle cars.Which is fine with me.

2013 Laguna Seca

Laguna 2013
Established Member
Aviation Museum at Richmond International Airport. I also took a few with these beauties.

01Mustangpics088.jpg

01Mustangpics089.jpg

SR-71 Blackbird and a F-14 Tomcat.

2013 Laguna Seca

Laguna 2013
Established Member
Lol i didnt notice the rear of the SR-71 in the background of the first pic.That was one
bad ass plane,its also huge. I tried to get closer but a security guard was watching my
every move.

Users who are viewing this thread