Nice meeting F8L

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Commerce doesn't open 'til March according to the last sched. I saw. I haven't run there, was going to one Friday night but didn't make it. I figure they'd be more strict on the rules also which isn't helpful to my cause, lol. I plan to be there for FFW and NHRA events.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Commerce doesn't open 'til March according to the last sched. I saw. I haven't run there, was going to one Friday night but didn't make it. I figure they'd be more strict on the rules also which isn't helpful to my cause, lol. I plan to be there for FFW and NHRA events.

Do u need a cage or something? They usually leave badass loud cars alone. They hate all the ricers. My buddy has an evo and another has an STI and the searched and checked their cars everywhere. They made sure they had a helmet and everything. I just rolled up and they let me through.. :rolling:

skeeters_20

Established Member
What are the dates for the FFW in Commerce? I know there is something going on in SDR in May, but I cant remember when the FFW is. Is it April something?

skeeters_20

Established Member
Nevermind. I found it. And the thing is May I was thinking about is the Year One Experience. Me and a bud were talking about maybe going.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
NHRA rules, anything 11.50 or quicker is supposed to have a cage. I'd heard that Commerce's track wasn't great anyways but I've never ran there. It's just as close and easier for me to go to SDR anyways-no ATL traffic!

Users who are viewing this thread