Nice Pass for a Hellion TT Kit

FIFTY

Established Member
I was told the 1b puts the power to the ground when you are north of 1000 hp so I decided to start there but once I get the right rpm to launch on I think I will be keeping the 1b for now.....
We made just under 1200rwhp on the Dyno spinning the tires at 25lb, we also have a 30lb tune in it as well!!!!

There is so much WIN coming from this thread it's ridiculous :beer:

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Man Im loving the fact that built motors are being shown with the Hellion kit now. Cant wait for the guys with the pro mods to get set up to get to see what their cars can do. Hopefully I can get my sb built (return fuel kit also) sometime this year to see what north of 20lbs feels like.

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
Man Im loving the fact that built motors are being shown with the Hellion kit now. Cant wait for the guys with the pro mods to get set up to get to see what their cars can do. Hopefully I can get my sb built (return fuel kit also) sometime this year to see what north of 20lbs feels like.

I'll be tuning mine the first week of march , gonna take alot of coffee and busted knuckles but gonna be worth it when its all said and done!

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
I was told the 1b puts the power to the ground when you are north of 1000 hp so I decided to start there but once I get the right rpm to launch on I think I will be keeping the 1b for now.....
We made just under 1200rwhp on the Dyno spinning the tires at 25lb, we also have a 30lb tune in it as well!!!!

I was told if you plan to footbrake the car for boost off the line the 3b will let you brake the car a little better. Though we'll see I'll restall the converter if I have to.

MRSUPRA

Established Member
"We made just under 1200rwhp on the Dyno spinning the tires at 25lb, we also have a 30lb tune in it as well!!!!"

:bowdown::beer:

SVT1001HP

Established Member
Here's the Dyno at 20lb
null_zps8dc55094.png

At 25lb it made 1156 hp

D.T.R

Established Member
butttttt, someone said that the hellion kit wouldn't make 1200whp off the shelf :nonono:

BUCKET

Established Member
Thanks man, e85 is a pain around here. Got to travel 15 miles in either direct for the only station. When they get it guys go buy it up quick. Not sure worth that hades other than for running at events that have it.

Guessing ID1300s or 2000s

Users who are viewing this thread