Nice Video of Mustang Alley at the Woodward Dream Cruise

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
I found this video this morning on youtube, it's not mine. 1100+ Mustangs were registered. It gives a nice view of the cars at the show

[video=youtube;R8oUCzoKS40]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8oUCzoKS40[/video]

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
The KB mach was nice. I wanted to talk to the owner about it but never saw them around the car. There were a lot of cars up from Ohio.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was a really well done video. A long, but fun view. Mustang Heaven! Thanks for posting it. :)

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
That was a really well done video. A long, but fun view. Mustang Heaven! Thanks for posting it. :)

:beer:

We were there from around 7:30am until 3:30pm. It was a great show and experience.

Yeah looks like a lot from canada and ohio. i am still kicking myself i did come up :(

Come up next year. I believe Mustang Memories is taking place the day following the cruise next year as well. That was also a great event.

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
I only got a slight view in the back ground at 2:35. I slid in and out a couple times so I might have missed when he was taking this footage. Cool video though but very long.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Great video! I work right on Woodward so I get to enjoy this every year. A drone with cameras would really get some good footage. There were drones at the Mercedes dealership in Birmingham.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
The Dream Cruise/Alley is about 30min from our house. The Mustang Memories show was at a Ford Product Development Center this year and that is only about 10 min from our house.
Oh shoot that is close man!! We go to naias every year and stay at the Henry. How close are you from there? 10 mins?

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
Great video! I work right on Woodward so I get to enjoy this every year. A drone with cameras would really get some good footage. There were drones at the Mercedes dealership in Birmingham.

There was a drone with a camera going over Mustang Alley. Have not seen any footage show up online yet. Not sure who was operating it.

Users who are viewing this thread