"Nightmare Before Christmas" testing - 9.83 @ 146.99

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Last night, I went with our latest project car: "Nightmare Before Christmas" to the track because for south Florida.... it was cold. We made no tune adjustments. Owner just jumped in his 4k+ lb car (even the spare in the trunk) and drove it to the track.

Now to back up real quick... Last weekend, we took this car to the track for it's first time out and it ran a 9.95.

So with last night's testing, we decided to see what the car would do on the same tune but with cooler air. We do know thats some adjustments need to be made because it was deff making more power. Car still ran good but could always be better. Thus the testing phase.

Here is a video of it's run last night. Sorry for not showing the entire thing. Had the GF video tape as I lined the car up. She is still new to this stuff. LOL

(if someone knows how to make the video show please adjust or let me know how. Thanks)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUdlvSGEgyc

[youtube_browser]fUdlvSGEgyc[/youtube_browser]

yes... we know the short time need's working and it will be done. But for the second time at the track..... I'm happy. And the R/T was him building boost off the line. Doesn't affect the time

Now..... the best part of this car while testing is that it's a full weight. (nothing removed) Daily Driver and NO trailer and trapping at close to 150...... Can't wait till it's all said and done.

Mods are:

Built Bottom End w/ Valve Spring
Built Auto
Hellion Twin Turbo (same kit anyone buys and still running A2A)
BBR Return Style Fuel System
Full Suspension/chassie
325/50/15 MT DR
Race Gas

Last edited by a moderator:

c. love

Established Member
Hey man I just wanted to post up a bunch of hate cause I'm jealous as shit and have input on everything.

for real though cool video-keep on doing it man

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Nice.

BTW, I helped you out with the vid. Click edit on your original post to see the format (reference what is inserted between the brackets to your link above it).

Vic2186

Established Member
Saw this car on TRC shyt was moving out !!how much for the whole build if I may ask?
62mm or 67mm?

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Wonder how that would 60 with say a 3500-4000 converter then lock the converter up as early as possible to keep it loaded the rest of the way down the track.

Already in the works. We wanted a good gas mileage every day street car which it has proven very well.

Saw this car on TRC shyt was moving out !!how much for the whole build if I may ask?
62mm or 67mm?

All Hellion TT kits come with Precision 62mm Billet Wheel / Journal Bearing

Users who are viewing this thread