"Nightmare Before Christmas" testing - 9.83 @ 146.99

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Wow, over 31mph gain on the big end! Guess these twins don't have any breathing problems! Hey Steve, did I miss it? What injectors and overall fuel system setup? What are the dyno numbers on something like that?

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Wow, over 31mph gain on the big end! Guess these twins don't have any breathing problems! Hey Steve, did I miss it? What injectors and overall fuel system setup? What are the dyno numbers on something like that?

This car is running a 80lb Injector with our return style fuel system using a A1000 Intank

On pump, she put down almost 8 and with race, over 9. Ill be doing a full on feature with this car once we finish it.

Bud

Established Member
This car is running a 80lb Injector with our return style fuel system using a A1000 Intank

On pump, she put down almost 8 and with race, over 9. Ill be doing a full on feature with this car once we finish it.

How loud is that in tank A1000?

BUCKET

Established Member
It's not bad. You know it's there. I don't hear it once car is running

deff quieter than some of my old school carb'd motors I was running electric fuel pumps with.

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member

OK, guess I won't ask any more questions on the board. Like....... nevermind. Badass car, congrats. I will have some logs for you early next week Stevo!!!

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
That's a badass ride! Congrats guys....thinking I need a Hellion kit for my BOSS!!

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
How loud is that in tank A1000?

it's really not bad at all. Very muffled on prime and can't here it once the car is running. But you do know it's there

It's not bad. You know it's there. I don't hear it once car is running

deff quieter than some of my old school carb'd motors I was running electric fuel pumps with.

x2

OK, guess I won't ask any more questions on the board. Like....... nevermind. Badass car, congrats. I will have some logs for you early next week Stevo!!!

Okay. LOL Let me know boss!

That's a badass ride! Congrats guys....thinking I need a Hellion kit for my BOSS!!

I think you should :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread