Nitric Oxide supplements

Teksid281

Banned
A few months ago I joined the gym again because I realized how out of shape I had become. Things are going well and I am seeing gains in strength and stamina. I eat pretty decent, mostly water or juice to drink, the worst I eat is some kind of candy bar maybe once a week. I use protein shakes as an added source of protein outside of lean white meat, tuna and etc. Anyways, I recently saw some nitric oxide pills in a guys gym bag. I wanted to ask him what he thought of them and if he recommended them for someone trying to lose weight/build lean muscle, but he left before I had the chance to ask. So anyone here use it or know anyone who does? I have read a lot online recently about it, but I am looking for some real life input. Regular people like me I guess. Any thoughts or input?

TorchMach

Established Member
Hey Teksid,

It is a waste of money. What are your goals? How old are you? BF? Weight? Height? I'll help you out Pm if you'd like. Choose which you want to do first, gain some muscle mass or lose weight.

You can work out and lose weight at the same time, but by you using supplements I’m under the impression you want something above average, physique wise.

You already did the right thing by starting to work out, get it done proper and watch the lady’s jam drop :D

Let me know man.

Ruben.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I've taken various forms of it... The main one I used was NO Xplode which was a pretty good preworkout drink that contained lots of caffeine, and Nitric Oxide boosting amino acids..

BUT, now that I've been off it for about 6 months, I can't really say that I miss it..

I take some green tea pills about an hour before I lift and thats it.. I don't take anything anymore and am stronger than ever, by a long shot..

Save your money for good food.. Eating healthy, unprocessed foods is both time consuming and expensive..

Good luck

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I picked up some NO Xplode. It was on sale, and I was picking up some protein, so I thought what the hell.

Before the NO, when I would work out (my workouts lasted generally 1-1.5hrs, 3-4 times per week) I would start to drop off in stamina dramatically after 45 minutes or so (I play basketball roughly 3 times a week, and do quite a bit of cardio, so I'm fairly in shape). I always start out with warm-up sets, then gradually increase weight each set. (ex. bench 135x20, 165x10, 175x8, 185x4) I know I'm no huge dude (I weigh 175-180)....but, I eat decently healthy and rarely eat fast food. When I would get into my later sets, I was dropping off in energy...BIG time. I thought it was normal, as I think I'm pretty healthy and was seeing increased weight in all my exercises.

I started taking 1 scoop of the NO Xplode 30 minutes before each workout, and I noticed quite a jolt in stamina about the middle of my workout. Odd feeling though. It's not as if I just drank a red bull, or anything...it just felt like I was focused and had bit extra 'umph' to push out the extra weight. When I would do my 'regular' workout, I felt myself being able to do 2-5 more reps of the same weight...then I started jumping up in weight. Now, pretty much two or so workouts a week, I wake up SORE! It feels great.... The exercises I find myself doing are much more challenging also, and definitely using more weight than I did before.

To add, I use Wheybolic 60 Protein and NO Xplod. After 4-5 weeks, I've had comments about how much bigger/cut I look, and I feel great.

So, after it's all said and done, I feel like it helps me quite a bit. It may be a mental thing but, I'll continue to use it... Two of the guys I work with seem to think it works also. :shrug:

Last edited:

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
Animal Pump. I used this countless times. One night I stacked it with 500mg of caffeine, not the best of ideas. The Animal Pump worked as it was supposed to, but I ended up not being able to fall asleep from the caffeine. I literally stayed up all night, went to work, almost fell asleep half a dozen times at work and crashed the second I got home. Best sleep ever. Anyways, Im starting to ramble.

Animal Pump. /end thread.

MattP 343

Established Member
1. Gaspari Superpump 250 (People love to rant that it gives them shits, though it doesn't bother me whatsoever, especially since they revamped the forumla)
2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Caffeine/Creatine Free)
3. Animal Pump

Others like Jacked/No Xplode are garbage and just give you a caffeine rush that you will grow serious tolerance to over time.

Regardless just make sure you cycle them and give ample time in between usage so you arent 100% dependent on them, and your body doesn't grow tolerance.

Last edited:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Makes my body all tingly and weird feeling. I got some white flood in my cabinet right now. I can't say I notice anything from it.

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
Makes my body all tingly and weird feeling. I got some white flood in my cabinet right now. I can't say I notice anything from it.

Try stacking it with Green Bulge. I did a White Flood/Green Bulge/Caffeine stack when I first started out. No where near the level of Animal Pump, though. I swear by that stuff

crazyj0n

Established Member
I've tried black powder and animal pump, i don't notice much from black powder (plus it tastes way too fruity). But animal pump is great. My friend gives me them, but i assume they are really expensive.Although lots of caffeine before workout is best for me.

Teksid281

Banned
Hey Teksid,

It is a waste of money. What are your goals? How old are you? BF? Weight? Height? I'll help you out Pm if you'd like. Choose which you want to do first, gain some muscle mass or lose weight.

You can work out and lose weight at the same time, but by you using supplements I’m under the impression you want something above average, physique wise.

Well I am 23, 6'2 225. IDK an actual body fat % but it is higher than average. When i started this all to any measurable dedication I was almost 250. At first I quickly started dropping lbs and inches and I was very pleased, but my strength levels were not increasing. Then I started to take a whey protein shake between meals while I am at work since it is impossible for me to actually eat food on the job. In the last month my strength has increased a good bit, but my weight loss has stopped (Although I went from a 36 inch waist in late July weighing 219 to a 34 inch waist now in mid August at 225.) So I know I am gaining muscle, just not fast enough I guess?

So, after it's all said and done, I feel like it helps me quite a bit. It may be a mental thing but, I'll continue to use it... Two of the guys I work with seem to think it works also. :shrug:

My girlfriend and some of my co-workers have all commented how much slimmer I look and I even notice by looking at myself in pictures. Its very apparent in my neck and face and my arms and hands. No more fat fingers and by nature of my job I work with my hands and arms all day, and I now have way more definition in my forearms and bi's/tri's, plus my vascularity has increased which adds to the affect I think.

Like a few others have mentioned caffeine helps right before a workout, I take Ripped Fuel 5x before breakfast and right around 6 before I go to the gym. Recently I've found drinking a Monster Hitman energy shot right before the gym really boosts my mid workout strength/stamina. However I do not think I will do this often, too much caffeine can't be good. I have read lots to suggest NO works great, and lots to suggest it is all bull and a waste of money. I think after reading ya'lls comments, I will try some a friend whos willing to let me test it out has. If it works, great, if not, oh well.

Thanks for all of your input :beer:

Last edited:

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
I take white flood, and i mainly use it because when I get off work ill want to sit down and watch TV to unwind...leading to me eventually eating and passing out after a hard day at work. This way Ill get home and make a Whiteflood / GreenMag (creatine) shake and in 30 minutes Ill be so anxious to get to the gym Ill almost want to freaking run there.

It does give great energy and decent pumps in the gym, but for me its more about using it to make sure I get to the gym. ( I only use 1/2 the rec. dosage of white flood, its strong stuff)

Also all you Nitric Oxide users, Cycle off that stuff everyonce in a while.

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
I really like NO-Xplode, gives me a good boost before the gym, I really do notice 2-3 more reps per set when I use it.

MattP 343

Established Member
I take white flood, and i mainly use it because when I get off work ill want to sit down and watch TV to unwind...leading to me eventually eating and passing out after a hard day at work. This way Ill get home and make a Whiteflood / GreenMag (creatine) shake and in 30 minutes Ill be so anxious to get to the gym Ill almost want to freaking run there.

It does give great energy and decent pumps in the gym, but for me its more about using it to make sure I get to the gym. ( I only use 1/2 the rec. dosage of white flood, its strong stuff)

Also all you Nitric Oxide users, Cycle off that stuff everyonce in a while.
Funny thing is everytime I Mixed WF/GM together before my workout I felt sooo shitty. Ended up having great results drinking GM post-workout with my protein with the WF still as preworkout. Even the Controlled Labs rep on BB.com thought it was weird.

Last edited:

Black Justin

Established Member
I workout on a regular basis, use no supplements currently whatsoever, and im stronger then when i was on any type of creatine. Monohydrate, CEE, etc.

Also, keep in mind, some people are completely unresponsive to Nitric Oxide creatine. I tried super dump 250, and it didn't do anything. Literally. Didn't even make me fart. Taste awesome though. Guess im one of the unresponsive ones.

F the V-TAC

Established Member
For your goals, I would recommend just buying some green tea extract and caffeine....most of that shit is just caffeine and arginine akg anyway, you can buy that in bulk if you are really looking for the no product feel

pharmd2010

Established Member
I am not a big believer in supplements, and I think most of them are a waste of money. But I do take NO Xplode as a pre-workout drink and it helps me. It gives me a good boost after a long day at school and work. NO works by dilating blood vessels, therefore getting more blood to your muscles so you don't fatigue as quickly. I can notice a significant difference when I take it and when I don't. I can usually do a little more weight and a couple extra reps when taking it. But like others said, you do need to cycle it. It is a little pricey, but it works for me. As far as looking for something to drop some fat, I wouldn't waste my money on any of it. It all boils down to your diet, exercise routine, and TIME. Period. Good luck!

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
For your goals, I would recommend just buying some green tea extract and caffeine....most of that shit is just caffeine and arginine akg anyway, you can buy that in bulk if you are really looking for the no product feel

winner..

Main ingredients in NO Xplode are Caffeine, and arginine..

tribalightning

2 MUCH TRQ
Established Member
eh dont waste ur money on the NO products....they will work for about a week then you wont feel a thing. Get a good protein supp and a multivitamin and call it a day

cammer00gt

Established Member
the best i have tried and worked for a month is NO Shotgun Hardcore.. 1 scoop is the max serving and contains 20 grams of protein plus what ever else... It last for 30 days so that is a plus too. All the others nos blast, no explode, super pump 250 and soo on worked but a week later i was used to it. If you guys like pro hormones.. try RPN Havoc... They compare it to anavar (sp?). I have taken it 2 times now and i love it. It reacts diff to diff people but to me i get very good gains... 20lbs in body weight gains along with strength.. Im 6'3 220 now was 241 back in May while on havoc started out at 222 then started to cut for Vacation (Destin Fl)... It doesnt bloat ya its lean dry gains but i decided to eat alot of carbs with it which i gained more than i usually would eatting better. You do need to take a post cycle with it... Been known to shut down your natural test.. Do some resaerch on it before ya take it if any of u do that havent.. Bodybuilding.com has alot of info and people with logs that take it and other ph's..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread