Nitrous Questions

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
Whats up guys? I am looking to install Nitrous on my 04, and have no idea what other parts are needed. I've read the fuel will spike low then pick up once the system starts which some don't mind while others say is a big no. I've read of people using only a BAP, while others added injectors and new MAF,even another fuel cell. I guess I've confused myself. I would like to know the best way to run this setup.
BAP? Injectors? Bigger Rails? Bigger Lines....??

Thanks for the advice ahead of time,
Ryan

Tractionless1

Established Member
I suggest a search, all the info. is already out there. If that's too difficult call your tuner and tell them your plans, they will steer you in the right direction.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Damn OP you got the search police with the 1st response to your thread.... congratulations!

- It depends what kind of shot your running, if you run a wet shot you will not need as much fuel as you would if you ran a dry. A stand alone fuel cell could certainly help with the initial lean spike. But in order for us to help you, you need to state what kit you will be running...

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
100 shot, wet kit. I tried calling NOS today to see what kit i could buy that would allow me to use a nozzle tapped into the intake instead of the plate between the SC and the Elbow. So the kit is not decided yet.
And tractionless1, if you read my post, i stated that i had looked already and was confused. secondly, i went by Lethal and spoke to my tuner already.

03_termi

Established Member
i would go with the NX Proton wet kit its a 400$ kit. also id use a fuel pressure shut off, wot switch and window switch. thats what ill be running.. you might need a BAP or a standalone fuel system but id just do the BAP its cheaper

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Check out dynotune nitrous, so it sounds like your just wanting to run a plain old wetshot nozzle setup as opposed to the plate? I think (if your still only making 365whp) you should be able to get away with that 100 shot, add a stand alone to help with fuel/leanspike. You may or may not need atleast a bap depending on your duty cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread