NMRA - Norwalk | SVT 30th Reunion | Who’s Here???

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
We left the track around 11:00 yesterday and drove down to Fresno, OH to the Woolly Pig Brewery. It is awesome. Spent the night there in the camper and will be heading a few more miles south today.
Ah good old Coshocton county. Got to love the out in the middle of no where that is around there.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I see that the A Christmas Story property (all 5 parcels) are for sale. Also noticed that the overnight rate to stay ( for 12/24 & 12/25) at the original A Christmas Story House is $3,995 a night = $7,990! I would imagine that would be a 2-night Christmas stay you'd never forget. Same dates at the Bumpus House (1st floor) is $695 per night. 2nd & 3rd floor is $995.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
All this "talk" and no photos from the event?????

Hopefully someone posts some pictures today or tomorrow, once they get home and settled back in......

Wish I could have been there, but anything in the northeast would be without my cars and that's no fun..........

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
Here is my niece and my little one. Maddie is on the left, she got bounced in the semis. She did win some $$$ though. Her dad has a long history of modular racing and has finishes top 10 / top 5 in points for many seasons.
80c03a1a54cf5e42feca65c99fef12cd.jpg

She's gonna be a great racer in the near future.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
That was a good article. I don't follow NMRA any longer, so if the article is 100% factual, what a shame. Just out of curiosity, how was the attendance in the stands in Norwalk?

The crowd was pretty good. The car show area was very impressive.

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
All this "talk" and no photos from the event?????

Hopefully someone posts some pictures today or tomorrow, once they get home and settled back in......

Wish I could have been there, but anything in the northeast would be without my cars and that's no fun..........
I have a good amount of pics...
But I'm either have an iPhone file upload issue -or- my hard drive is starting to act-up and is gonna take a dump...

Only a few can be uploaded at all on my computer & here...

SO ANNOYING.....

I tried to modify a couple to a smaller size but can't save since "file is corrupted" now.

[See my post about iPhone Update & File Failures]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread