NMRA Spring Break Shootout

mynameismike65

Established Member
What kind of turn out do you think there will be today? Looking at the schedule, Saturday has more planned (obviously) but I'm only coming down for one day. Will Friday be kind of a disappointment?

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Saturday was definitely the better day for the event. Sunday's attendance was kind of thin but still decent.
Friday night at Hooter's was a good time though.......

I was nice to meet you and put a face/car with a screen name.
Hope you hood was OK on the way home.
Rick:beer:

Viking42

Established Member
Seemed like a better event than the past couple of years.

Rick - I think I may have spoken with you briefly on Saturday, but I didn't connect the screen name to the person until now, haha.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Seemed like a better event than the past couple of years.

Rick - I think I may have spoken with you briefly on Saturday, but I didn't connect the screen name to the person until now, haha.

We probably did. I spoke to a lot of people at the VMP booth and where our cars were pitted.
Great evet and not to hot.
Unfortunately my alternator went out during the TNT session before I was supposed to run in True Street.
That really stinks!

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
I was nice to meet you and put a face/car with a screen name.
Hope you hood was OK on the way home.
Rick:beer:

Lol.....yeah that fix was actually easy, trans broke though and had to limp back home........NOT fun
Pulling out this weekend and possibly buying a buddies viper spec with a rxt setup :rockon:

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Saw all you guys ther but never got a cance to say hi like in MD last year. I was with a TS race crew and we broke and left early.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
The car that broke was it a red turbo Fox?

91 Calypso hatch. 410 stroker car. Exploded the yoke & U-joint on the line early sat for test n tune. Nick Blankenship from E=HP was running it for the weekend. He has won more than once over the years. The car was my buddy's from up here in CT. It will be there for the Atl event.

Kiko_LX

Established Member
Damn...drove over, ran the car on the VMP dyno and hung out at Hooters Friday, ran TS Saturday, B3 Sunday and drove all the way back Monday and still didn't hook up with anybody here. I figure I recognize the "mustang" but when I got there there was mustangs everywhere!! ;-)

Sorry I didn't get to meet any of you. Next time we'll exchange numbers before hand.

Had a blast though. My car was running like dog shit but I still enjoy the weekend, I need a tune bad. Time to call XXX and see if I can get it scheduled for a tune.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
^lol....no kidding. Did run into "SENKAK" on here by accident at the hotel.
You're close by, so I'm sure we'll meet up soon man!

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
^lol....no kidding. Did run into "SENKAK" on here by accident at the hotel.
You're close by, so I'm sure we'll meet up soon man!

That was funny since I stopped by the hotel to get my stuff and go home.
Mu alternator chose a bad weekend to fail.:nonono:

Bumblebee03

Established Member
Damn...drove over, ran the car on the VMP dyno and hung out at Hooters Friday, ran TS Saturday, B3 Sunday and drove all the way back Monday and still didn't hook up with anybody here. I figure I recognize the "mustang" but when I got there there was mustangs everywhere!! ;-)

Sorry I didn't get to meet any of you. Next time we'll exchange numbers before hand.

Had a blast though. My car was running like dog shit but I still enjoy the weekend, I need a tune bad. Time to call XXX and see if I can get it scheduled for a tune.

You pulled out to leave on Sunday right before me and I could not catch up to you before I had to turn.

Users who are viewing this thread