NMRA Spring Break Shootout

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
March 7-10, Bradenton, FL
19th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA Spring Break Shootout presented by Steeda at Bradenton Motorsports Park.
All-Ford drag racing, manufacturer's midway, and car show.

any from the south planning on attending?
looks like some of us from the panhandle are making the trip down. wouldn't mind a GTG!!

Last edited:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
They added a stick shift shootout for the true street class for this race, for a chance to win a $3,500 magnum tranny and featured is MMFF magazine, you know I'm trying to go!

'03snkbt

Established Member
if you go, then you need to roll down with our group. looking like we're heading down that fri am.
call/text me!!!

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
if you go, then you need to roll down with our group. looking like we're heading down that fri am.
call/text me!!!

Ill be in ALS.. It's a military leadership school I will have to leave Friday night, an going to tow mine if I go.. Depends on the whole school thing will know more soon.

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member
I'll be at the MM&FF Open House the Thursday before for sure. Working in getting Saturday and Sunday off for the races

Sent using Telekinesis, Kyle, from 200 yards using mind bullets that could kill a yak

'03snkbt

Established Member
I'll be at the MM&FF Open House the Thursday before for sure. Working in getting Saturday and Sunday off for the races

Sent using Telekinesis, Kyle, from 200 yards using mind bullets that could kill a yak

we were planning on heading down thurs but a couple of people couldn't get the extra day off :fm:......oh well

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
where can I find info on this? Didn't see anything on NMRA site.

Go to the events section of the forums, there is a thread by nmrajeff or something like that for Bradenton and it says it there. I want to say it is on their site as well at the bottom for Bradenton event only

LETHAL03COBRA

Established Member
flyer_nmra%202013%20500.jpg

You can go on www.bradentonmotorsports.com for details. Here is a flyer from the website. This is usually a awesome event. Haven't been the last couple of years but I'm planning on going this year!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread