No '03 Cobra sightings yet!!!

GreySnake

Established Member
I was just thinking tonight that I have had my Cobra since March....have logged almost 9k miles on it and I have YET to see another '03 Cobra on the road! As a matter of fact, when I bought my car there was only one other Cobra on the lot. That was a DSG Coupe just like mine! I even went back to Southern California to visit my sick Mom for a week, still no sighting!

Aside from maybe those of you from Alaska, is there anyone out there that has gone so long without seeing another '03 brethren? Just curious! :shrug:

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
I have had my car for 358 days and have seen < 10 on the road (other than a GTG), and 2 were this week.

Last edited:

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
I see them every now and then. I live in the Ford capital of the world though. I saw one today. There's a guy who lives about two miles away with a nice Torch Red one.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've had mine since January 25th and I've seen only two '03 Cobras in my area. Both are black coupes. I'm not counting the ones I've met in other town through this forum.

:)

slalomdude

Established Member
Here in central FL, I have seen 3 in last 6months or so. What sort of production numbers are we looking at for 03

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
This is funny. I live on an Island, and have seen ten different 03 Cobra's, all of which I have met/know!

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Here in the big town of Sanford I have only seen one parked and none driving around. There may be few more out since the dealer just got a six a couple weeks ago.

2THDOC

Established Member
Bet if you spent some time down near J-ville you would see some '03's amongst the Marines. After having lived in the area, you tend to see more of what is a more expensive car where there is a larger concentration of well paid people. I envy you having the chance of galloping up and down 17 South of New Bern. New Bern used to be one of my favorite places.

Users who are viewing this thread