no 2004 cobras???

silvercoffin

Established Member
yeah

Next he will tell you that they made a few and guess what....HE HAS ONE OF THEM......for 5k over sticker of course

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
I work at a Ford dealership too, and the sales people are ***n stupid as hell! I can't believe the shit they say. According to them the S281 we have in the showroom is the fastest thing out there, when we have 2 03s sitting up front. And all it has is the body kit, suspension, and pulleys. Theres only 2 sales people that know their shit though.

good4me

Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
good4me - I am from largo also. If you dont mind me asking, which dealer said that to you?

brandon ford.

i havent been on the ball following whats been going on with the cobras, and i knew that they had the mystichrome coming out, but that just threw me for a loop, cause they have always seemed to be pretty respectable around here when it comes to dealing with customers.

kevin, where abouts you live in largo?

Pyro

Established Member
When I first asked about the Cobra's long before they came out, the sales person told me that they would be around $50K so I said F-that. A month later, I spoke to the SVT salesperson and he wanted me to point out the idiot who said that. Needless to say, the SVT salesperson was the only one I talked to from that point on. He even had an 01 at the time and had a Ox White on order. Some of you may have seen his car in an article in MM&FF being tested at Kenne Bell a few months back.

good4me

Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
Indian Rocks Rd and West bay Dr. I have probably seen you around.

i used to live off of west bay, now im over near the southwest rec center.

you go to school around here?

good4me

Established Member
since you live so close, would you be interested in meeting up and letting me get a ride in your car?

Friendchicken

They tell you crap to make you buy now so they get the sale. If he told you there was an 04, you'd walk out and he'd probably never see you again anyway.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
The Mystique paint isn't being done until mid December with deliveries after the holidays in January. All, of course, subject to change!

Last I heard from SVT, they are being built in Nov, and I should see mine in Dec/early Jan.

Who knows I'll call tomorrow.

Rog

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
good4me - yea we can meet up. I know the rec center you are talking about, back when I was in school I was around that area. I will send you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread