No ADM

krt22

Established Member
Wrong. I can go in to work Monday and order a million of them...they just won't ever get scheduled.

You're right on how they figure allocation, you're wrong on the dealers knowing how many lottery allocations they get.
I asked every dealer I called how many allocations they were getting back in May, those with multiple allocations were pretty confident and up front about it (especially when they had the 3+1R combo), so not sure what you mean?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I asked every dealer I called how many allocations they were getting back in May, those with multiple allocations were pretty confident and up front about it (especially when they had the 3+1R combo), so not sure what you mean?

EDIT: Ok. What do I know.

Last edited:

krt22

Established Member
Not challenging your knowledge of the process at all, just sharing my experience when I was searching.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Stopped in to my dealer and asked about putting a deposit down on a '17. They said they are getting one non-R $25k over to buy. Guess I'll be shopping around next summer.

10fore

Established Member
The markup is crazy and really fluctuates based on the dealership. Our dealer is attempting to sell them for 10K over sticker, but there is a dealer in Austin that is asking for 40k over.

One buyer might be backing out, so if anyone is interested let me know and I can send over VIN and pics.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread