no drone axle back

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Gt500s and done.

I now have Magnaflow streets snd while they are very docile, I feel like they would drone a tad on a NA car.

Torchy

Established Member
I have Corsa Xtreme and zero drone with off road X and JPC OAP's

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
I think there are too many variables for anyone to claim what does and doesn't have drone. Header profile, engine combo, over all exhaust setup ect.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
I've got gt500s. OR-X and 3" resonator deletes. You can hear it at 75mph but it's not what I call drone at all. Just barely can hear it. Not too loud either (for me) but has a very healthy sound to it. To me it's the perfect set up. Pretty quiet unless you get in it then you know it's not stock or a v6 I'll put it that way. I love it

basspro302

Established Member
I went corsa extreme no drone added o/r xpipe still no drone loud as hell wot. My car is a 3.31 mt82 it might drone a little if you have a 3.73 car and no cats or an auto on the highway. I don't usually rave about mufflers but corsa hit one out of the park.

OxfordCoyote

Established Member
Magnaflow street catback here, fitment sucks with the 3 inch over axle pipes. But absolutely no drone. Ill be switching to Corsa Extreme soon

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
When I had the gt500s with my longtubes there was zero drone. When I had roush mufflers there was also no drone. Now my magnaflow competition catback has a little drone, but nothing too bad. I can deal with it.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
I used to have Stainless Works 3" with zero drone. Went to Magnaflow comp and drones like hell!

McQueen5.0

Established Member
How's the Roush guy any drone ? I just bought it because before I had muffler delete and there was a lot of drone !

Mark Rondeau

Established Member
I've had both GT500 (quad tip and dual tip) with and without resonators and never experience drone.

Users who are viewing this thread